Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Gear said:

It's almost assuredly an issue with one of your background programs. For example, if I have Razer Synapse open, it crashes BnS at random within 30 minutes.

I've been hearing that a lot, mostly revolving around razer but I always wondered if it was universal. I'll see if disabling background programs help, thanks.

2 minutes ago, Noblesse said:

Guys I was farming for a few hours tonight and I reached lv35 (almost 36)

Go to change char a few minutes ago, see my Force Master at level32. What? Click it, and DC'd... I sure hope to heck that it's not a rollback...

Same i hit 30 and went to change it it said i was 25......

why not ban all Oceanic & sea players ...
then give them a server ( please help the http://www.thepetitionsite.com/958/585/460/show-ncsoft-that-there-is-a-demand-for-an-oceanic-sea-server-for-blade-soul/ )
i think this will fix the lag 

they creating account then became heart broken .. because of the ping ..  they play like 3 years old .. just smashing keyboard .. ( delay )

1 hour ago, Aiorin said:

you guys ready for the super long mega ultra time'd queue when servers are back? ;))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

#ignorequeuetimeproblems #200hourswaittime

i'd probably go crying XDXDXD

10 minutes ago, DaeFea said:

John Cena ... IM DONE XD

haha im in this clan SgtSlaughter is also a good friend of mine :p and also a pro wrestler(by name not the actual person) its pretty hilarious tag team dream team?

Archived