Forums

Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

3 minutes ago, Valthan said:

Well, mine is only level 21 at the moment. Looking through the training book and trying out stuff on mobs, I can keep a single opponent either knocked down or Phantom Grip for around 12~15 seconds or more depending on training point setup. Players can get up on their own from knockdown faster than mobs using

Please keep in mind that I haven't memorized all the attack names yet.

Then the combo is: the kick thing, [Target is knocked down | Attack freely] , Anklebiter, [Knockdown | Attack freely] , Phantom Grip, Soul Stab (button 2), left click twice, Power Slam (button 1), [Knockdown | Attack freely] , kick again, [Knockdown | Attack freely]

Also, you can try every single skill path you have in your skill tree, for and change it freely for pvp or pve or simply see which skill adapts best to your way of playing, i think it was SHIFT+Right click on the skill you want to remove in order to choose another path, and re-assign the points:)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Kromede said:

I was playing FFXIV (my sub still active lol) and I didn't bother to log in FFXIV, BnS more fun and I like vast variety outfits to collect :)

The only problem is keybind in this game throw me off LOL

You can customize the keybinds, thankfully. AND they give you the option of going with the ESO, TERA type style of WASD and Mouse 1/Mouse 2 as mains OR the one I'm personally more comfortable with; the ''Classic'' from games like WoW, RIFT, etc...

So I wake up on Saturday morning and find this, every time I've thought "Might buy a few N-Coins to make another slot" something like this has happened and tbh it's making me think "Should I really spend money on this game?"

The face that we're having to go to a different bloody website to get updates is also terrible on NCSoft's part.

Well i going to do some clean-up, let me give some support for the guys working on the middle tier, good luck there, and by the way, you guys know what is happening and have a estimate of the time that will take to fix-it? Not a British one, just so we may get back here in some time from now.

I know this things are difficult to estimate, and ones again thanks for the hard work and good luck there.

1 minute ago, Valthan said:

Well, mine is only level 21 at the moment. Looking through the training book and trying out stuff on mobs, I can keep a single opponent either knocked down or Phantom Grip for around 12~15 seconds or more depending on training point setup. Players can get up on their own from knockdown faster than mobs using

Please keep in mind that I haven't memorized all the attack names yet.

Then the combo is: the kick thing, [Target is knocked down | Attack freely] , Anklebiter, [Knockdown | Attack freely] , Phantom Grip, Soul Stab (button 2), left click twice, Power Slam (button 1), [Knockdown | Attack freely] , kick again, [Knockdown | Attack freely]

Yeaaah. That not how it works competitively at all. Depending on what you're fighting you will either: a. Open with a Raid (Dash + 2 Second Stun) or you will attempt to counter the enemy with a well placed Vortex. Then try to chain Stuns/Dazes so that you can Rising Eagle and do your Airborne combos. Once you're done there, I usually try to pin down and get a few Stomps off so that I can get a full bar of Focus to use Blade Swarm on Phantom Grips: [RMB]. Works pretty well. Got gold today on my LBD today btw! Gonna get plat soon ez. Hopefully before a nerf, lol.

Archived