Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MrFried said:

On the upside, how are you guys enjoying the game? I'm loving it. It's my new main game lmao

I like it, the only problem is the only friends I have are people I already know.. I wanna make new friends on Iksanun :c

The servers didn't go down. i was still logged on, but nearly everything stopped working. Chat stopped, marketplace stopped, teleport stopped, guild crafting stopped.

Only things I could do were roll daily dash, receive mail/rewards, mess around with warehouse, enter dungeons, use f8. I could also still see other people who were logged on and they were still alive too.

Had no choice but to exit the game since there was nothing productive to do like that. Of course logging back in gives me an errror message.

Yehara's been having issues for a good few hours now. I thought it was my computer acting up (tried booting, repairing files, redownloading the game etc.) but apparently it's been a server issue. Are they getting ddosed or something?

2 minutes ago, MrFried said:

On the upside, how are you guys enjoying the game? I'm loving it. It's my new main game lmao

I capped today. Excited for the higher level stuff and want to go outfit hunting. B)

Also means it's time for an alt huhuhu.

16 minutes ago, Liverne said:

Since this topic is so active, I wanna jump onto this opportunity to ask 2 questions:

1. How well does Lyn Blade Dancer perform in PvP? (1v1 and team)

2. Are there any credible builds covering Lyn Blade Dancer in all or either aspects? If so, I would be so purr-y happy if you could link me up.

Thanks! xoxo 

Well, mine is only level 21 at the moment. Looking through the training book and trying out stuff on mobs, I can keep a single opponent either knocked down or Phantom Grip for around 12~15 seconds or more depending on training point setup. Players can get up on their own from knockdown faster than mobs using their abilities.

Please keep in mind that I haven't memorized all the attack names yet.

Then the combo is: the kick thing, [Target is knocked down | Attack freely] , Anklebiter, [Knockdown | Attack freely] , Phantom Grip, Soul Stab (button 2), left click twice, Power Slam (button 1), [Knockdown | Attack freely] , kick again, [Knockdown | Attack freely]

Archived