Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, RaySempai said:

i saw hatred in my faction and wat not becuase they look like childs and people love them and its wrong cause they look like children

Most people judge things instantly by what they see. It looks childish so they consider it a child. Ignore the fact that they aren't even human. I love Lyns. I love short adorable things. My significant other is 5'2" and adorable. Does this make me a pedophile? No. Loving cute young-looking non-human 2-dimensional fictional objects =/= child rapist.

That was definitely weird....on Poharan I was doing Moonwater quests and eventually reached the point where I pressed F to talk to someone and it didn't work.  Attacks didn't either, although I still managed to aggro enemies.  I ran to the nearest load area and passed through it, and then I could talk to people and carry on once again, although I noticed my chat was down and deliveries weren't working.  I went through an entire story quest, completed it and finally decided to log out and see what was going on.  Froze on the exit out of BnS, and now I'm in the same boat as everyone else.

Will be interesting to see what, if anything gets rolled back from that.  There were definitely still other people in the game with me so who knows.

Just now, Yxion said:

Most people judge things instantly by what they see. It looks childish so they consider it a child. Ignore the fact that they aren't even human. I love Lyns. I love short adorable things. My significant other is 5'2" and adorable. Does this make me a pedophile? No. Loving cute young non human 2-dimensional fictional objects =/= child rapist.

ik but its just how people are and think in the world we live in c: sadly people always find things to argue and explode the chat up about

Since this topic is so active, I wanna jump onto this opportunity to ask 2 questions:

1. How well does Lyn Blade Dancer perform in PvP? (1v1 and team)

2. Are there any credible builds covering Lyn Blade Dancer in all or either aspects? If so, I would be so purr-y happy if you could link me up.

Thanks! xoxo 

1 minute ago, DaoHui said:

i just ask,if u not from indonesia,don't say bullsh*t words pls!!!

If you read the Name it was to, and the reply it was from youd know it wasnt a reply to you, so you are starting something on your own.

Archived