Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

wait until you get the the Boss at the higher lvl she will kick your ass all over the Place but it is good i like the Game but if you understand the story line and everything and not rush throw the Lvl or powerlvling just to get to a high lvl

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Liverne said:

Is it just me or there seem to be hatred against Lyns? I see people b*t*hing about that race quite frequently I would say, in faction/region.....

i saw hatred in my faction and wat not becuase they look like childs and people love them and its wrong cause they look like children

Well for me it wouldn't be such a drag if I didn't have a VPN connection named Hideman, cuz I'm not home my internet connection is public and with proxy so it doesn't work to play online unless I use VPN. And I just activated 1 hour for NOTHING!!!

1 minute ago, ThyKiera said:
On 1/21/2016 at 9:09 PM, Strifecorrupt said:

Oh.. so it's aesthetic-centric hate. I thought they were doing it because it's the underdog class. Thanks for clearing that up, stranger from the net! xoxo

3 minutes ago, Octavia said:

Idk, but it seems like you are because you got something to say. Go ahead and say something pathetic so i can give 0 f*cks about you.

i just ask,if u not from indonesia,don't say bullsh*t words pls!!!

Archived