Drakeos99

Server down or crashed ?

wait until you get the the Boss at the higher lvl she will kick your ass all over the Place but it is good i like the Game but if you understand the story line and everything and not rush throw the Lvl or powerlvling just to get to a high lvl

bobveela   
9 minutes ago, Nelone said:

Hey guys, watch this while you wait:

Atleast the guy who lost his hands is still alive

Geisha   

I was in the middle of spinning the wheel and everything stopped...it was so sad and scary.  I still had the little red crystal things, but I couldn't spin the wheel anymore!

1 minute ago, Liverne said:

Is it just me or there seem to be hatred against Lyns? I see people b*t*hing about that race quite frequently I would say, in faction/region.....

i saw hatred in my faction and wat not becuase they look like childs and people love them and its wrong cause they look like children

Same Here Im On Master Hong And I Turned In My Main Quest And Never Got A New One Then Chat Froze Only Whispers Worked And Couldnt Accept Any Other Quest

Ansu   

Is this gonna be up soon? Or can I straight get up from the chair. ETA would be great. Not something vague like "Soon". Thanks.

Sunchipz   

How about we get the servers back up. Or is this a "ddos" attack that ncsoft will use to keep people playing.

Octavia   
2 minutes ago, Dradiinmmo said:

Umm ?????

You mad bro ?

Idk, but it seems like you are because you got something to say. Go ahead and say something pathetic so i can give 0 f*cks about you.

Well for me it wouldn't be such a drag if I didn't have a VPN connection named Hideman, cuz I'm not home my internet connection is public and with proxy so it doesn't work to play online unless I use VPN. And I just activated 1 hour for NOTHING!!!

Cent2K   
2 minutes ago, kyokusei said:

indo here?

indo?

Me too.. Indonesia .. ayo main bareng lv 18, yunma

Liverne   
1 minute ago, ThyKiera said:
On 1/21/2016 at 9:09 PM, Strifecorrupt said:

Oh.. so it's aesthetic-centric hate. I thought they were doing it because it's the underdog class. Thanks for clearing that up, stranger from the net! xoxo

I logged off to make some food and came back and can't get on Poharan. Seems like it's everywhere? Let's have a nice, civil discussion about life while we wait for them to fix it.

Cooby   
1 minute ago, Olathurl said:

Withdrawl is setting in.. must.. play.. with my kitty.. ~turns the lights off~

uh yea, make that kitty purr ;)

flazulon   

I guess people are mad cause they really like the game. Haha.

I'm a bit sad myself, the only time I could play and server is down lol