Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is pathetic is the ammount of people, thkugh they waited so long,  complain about a game not even America's.  It is an honor that we even be able to get to play the *cricket* Game that wasnt even going to come over here, but did.

And who cares if a male or female is playing,

It is a game, not a dating sim, If you want to pick up girls, go to a bar or club, go out relax. And I dont see how a male is gay if playing a female.

That guy probably like looking at the female anatomy over aguy on his screen all day. It's like a bunch of kids pretending to be adult overruns the game and make it less fun for all.

If you dont like lyn you dont have to interact or play one, 

There are other games. 

It would be a shame if they just drop the whole thing and say "f this" Just enjoy the game and play and stop being a little baby.

4 minutes ago, Kounat said:

We shoulda all just read the letter... this woulda never happened.... latest?cb=20151024154928

[SPOILER ALERT]

I was so annoyed with this brat, but when he died, I cried. :'(

Edit: added spoiler tag for salty people

1 minute ago, Octavia said:

What is pathetic is the ammount of people, thkugh they waited so long,  complain about a game not even America's.  It is an honor that we even be able to get to play the *cricket* Game that wasnt even going to come over here, but did.

It is a game, not a dating sim, If you want to pick up girls, go to a bar or club, go out relax. And I dont see how a male is gay if playing a female.

That guy probably like looking at the female anatomy over aguy on his screen all day. It's like a bunch of kids pretending to be adult overruns the game and make it less fun for all.

There are other games. 

It would be a shame if they just drop the whole thing and say "f this" Just enjoy the game and play and stop being a little baby.

Umm ?????

You mad bro ?

Just now, Octavia said:

There are other games. 

octav are u from indonesia?

1 minute ago, Octavia said:

There are other games. 

Well fking said. I approve

5 minutes ago, Nanashi said:

Gah... i wanted to simply start my 12 hr craft before heading to bed.... now i have to sit here and fight my sleep off or lose profits D:

Arg. You reminded me I didn't pick up my crafts and start the next batch.

*cry*

1 minute ago, animefreak2390 said:

yes servers are entertaining at the moment they are workin gon it. maybe use more than 1 gon and make sure they are KFM's to grapple and torture the correct procedure out of them.

Couldn't an FM Gon have been the problem to start with? Maybe they froze the server D:

SEND THE LYN, they're close enough to hamsters that you don't need any major server architecture alterations!

Archived