Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Farva said:

It would be nice if they gave a maintenance notification when you try to log in, instead of an error. Probably lost a good number of players because of this small oversight.

Hopefully all the gold vendors

4 minutes ago, ReminiscentValkyrie said:

Their compensation better not be "forgiving members on forum after posting lewd-ish photos" instead of "gift everyone <item name>"

>:C

<item name> Moonwater Transformation Stone x16

Please and Thank you

Just now, Kitzz2 said:

Lol they are banneed peopel at forums xD LMAO but they cant fix the server ... hahahah

Obviously one is ran by moderators and the other is being dealt with by developers. But you know they are all employees responsible for servers in our childish minds. Hue hue

1 minute ago, Cev said:

Obviously one is ran by moderators and the other is being dealt with by developers. But you know they are all employees responsible for servers in our childish minds. Hue hue

i get that .. but . we are jsut having fun .. where they cant even fix server :P lmao

First, Formus =/= Game servers, second, its oke if we share our Desktops and what not, but lets be honest, the thread really derailed to something a bit....pervy ? if you really wanna this kind of stuff > Google.

Second, I really wanna hop back on the NA, but well, i play on EU meanwhile, so no biggie, all i want is to play for a while.

:P

Archived