Drakeos99

Server down or crashed ?

Bleys   
5 minutes ago, Cev said:

I think this guy works for NCSOFT NA.

LoL thanx for the post. That was awesome :) 

I can't get in either, I put in my pin and it keeps saying "disconnected from server". I've been trying for hours now, but I can't get in, this is extremely annoying, I hope they fix this problem soon

Are there other people other there stalking this thread for wallpapers and secretly thinking, damn, if only they came in 4k resolution instead.......or at least 2.5k...

Can't apply a small picture as my wallpaper as the blurred pixels will trip me up..... :c

efull   

Its an emergency maintenance right now. Check the forums under "announcements" for all the important posts by NC soft staff

Just now, DesmondWyght said:

I can't get in either, I put in my pin and it keeps saying "disconnected from server". I've been trying for hours now, but I can't get in, this is extremely annoying, I hope they fix this problem soon

Might be because the NA servers are actually turned off atm while they've been fixing the problem for the past I think 6 or 7 hours now *sigh*

Kitzz   
2 minutes ago, Warmaster said:

what no Hentai wallpapers yet whats wrong with you people

................... thats what ive been waiting for

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Newly Active MMORPGs, where the first fully active weekend gets stopped short by TOO MANY DAMNED USERS TRYING TO LOG IN AT ONCE...LOL!

Lukia   

I'm from Iksanun as well... still nothing after entering pin just now... seems like ALL NA Server are down