Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Desc said:

nice one!

I see the thread already progressed to this state, won't be that long for people to start posting random gibberish text/numbers

huehue

The mods are keeping this thread alive because it's keeping all the salt into one place, it'll be gone in a flash once servers are stabilized lel

16 minutes ago, Xerorei said:

Control aboard ISS, got interesting data of a private video feed monitoring the watch station.

Signal was not in line with control, suspecting sabotage.

Recommend investigation, and fire ants. Lots of Fire ants.

Agent X

Out.

PL: Got a call from HQ asking why Agent X was on ISS again for the 4th time in a week. I think they forgot about morning shift again as HQ asked me to look over every thing and check for sabotage ended up having to tell them what I did got a yelled at for it and ordered to get Agent X from ISS and what is up with the fire ants?

Just now, xArinx said:

The mods are keeping this thread alive because it's keeping all the salt into one place, it'll be gone in a flash once servers are stabilized lel

me too .. but i need sexy pics for my wall paper

1 minute ago, Desc said:

so anyone have an educated guess as to what the heck exactly happened on the servers?

I tend to think of the possibility of rat infestation

the janitors flushed cherry bombs in the restroom to cause the server room to get flooded LOL

Archived