Drakeos99

Server down or crashed ?

Offended   

Haha, extended again. Wish, I knew this 5 hours ago when I got up early and started drinking coffee only to play 10 minutes before server crashed.

poLeng   

The Maintenance of all NA Servers has been extended. As of now we are unable to provide a time when Servers will be brought back online.

NNOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fraxture   
1 minute ago, AODPhantasmii said:

They brought the server down supposedly because people were douping? I don't know the exact details, but an emergency maintenance is an emergency maintenance.

All I know is there was a lot of lag before it all started. And I could not accept any quest. 

Then it got worse. Looks like the server(s) were over taxed to me. Or the database itself.

Let's try my PIN in the EU server because no way I'm going back to tera, I have a game *cricket* for BnS right now!

Off topic: What's with the signature function not working? apparently, 1 small picture is too many pictures

Lock6   

Hi Everyone,

Bad news, the downtime has been extended, we don't currently have an ETA for when it will be over.

Yorusuki   
My theory , the database suffered an unrecoverable damage , and the backups are not working, all the characters are lost and players will have to start again

Gezuz   

The Maintenance of all NA Servers has been extended. As of now we are unable to provide a time when Servers will be brought back online.

WELP... i guess back to DDO ?! D: