Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

1 minute ago, Blackrock2318 said:

"Hello,

The ongoing emergency maintenance of all North American servers has been extended. At this time we are unfortunately unable to provide a time when servers will be brought back online. As soon as we get more information we will make sure to update this thread.

Once again thank you very much for your patience."

I'm good with that. Nap time!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cent2K said:

Untitled_zpsq0epfltz.jpg

Actually Blade and Soul, save my life by getting too much on one game like this. but why!! why!! all this problem comes when i start enjoying other game than this!

but why ? dota sucks so much...

not flaming or anything, just taste i guess

So I think they maybe doing a Maintenance cause every time
I try to log in I'm disconnected from the server.

Wonder how long it will be. Only day off. >_<

:O Dang!!! Some people already level 56, I'm amaze.

I can't even stay on the computer for so long without my eyes feeling like needles being push in.

Sometimes I have to wear sun glasses O.O like a weirdo.

Hello,

The ongoing emergency maintenance of all North American servers has been extended. At this time we are unfortunately unable to provide a time when servers will be brought back online. As soon as we get more information we will make sure to update this thread.

Once again thank you very much for your patience.

So...  This means we get free stuffs, right?

1 minute ago, Daeone said:

well, ive got a feeling they are gonna compensate us with some ingame reward for the server prob. just hope it's be up asap

I have they done this in the past. Especially to the Premium accounts that are paying for this time?

ADMIN GUY SAYS:

Hello,

Once again thank you very much for your patience.

Archived