Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, thepman134 said:

it doesnt carry over your characters in NA and i think even your premium...

I know it doesn't take the characters to the EU server, but If I was to go to the EU server, make a character and come back to the NA server later, would the character I left on the NA sever still be there for me to come back to or would I be greeted with 2 empty slots?

"Hello,

The ongoing emergency maintenance of all North American servers has been extended. At this time we are unfortunately unable to provide a time when servers will be brought back online. As soon as we get more information we will make sure to update this thread.

Once again thank you very much for your patience."

Just now, Blackrock2318 said:

Hello,

The ongoing emergency maintenance of all North American servers has been extended. At this time we are unfortunately unable to provide a time when servers will be brought back online. As soon as we get more information we will make sure to update this thread.

Once again thank you very much for your patience.

And there we go. lol

1 minute ago, DreamerGs said:

Hello,

Hahahahaha OMFG !! REALLY??!!!

it's a trap, i don't believe u >.<

2 minutes ago, DreamerGs said:

Hello,

Hahahahaha OMFG !! REALLY??!!!

*bangs head into desk and monitor over and over* Jeezus H Christ on a pogo stick. What the HELL happened to so royally eff up the works?!

Archived