Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Reechy said:

How would less servers make them fix it faster?  It isn't even on the individual servers it looks like, more like the login server when you put in your pin

as to your question of how would less servers make fixes faster? simple it means less that they have to double check that everything is running as it should when a fix is presented and as far as a login server issue that happen when your pin is entered is still an issue that can be connected to not having the game server and log in server properly syncronized. and as far as my comment towards NCsoft this isn't the first game they had this kind of issues with but then again you might not be old enough to know about them back when Lineage II was first introduced. I was one of the first players to that game and it had tons of server and horendus queing lines until they mad the game servers capasity larger then they started to consolidateing the server. but even back when we had tons of server to choose from there was one feature that Blade and soul doesn't have and that is the paid server transfer system. that system was there so if you did not want to start over but wanted to be on the same server as your friends you could take your character there and continue your playing even if it was only to be on a less congested server! 

2 minutes ago, ZeroCore said:

Seriously people, why soo much icons on your desktop :C i would die from that :D

aaah, i was once like that, but programming for work caught up, so i just copy everything to desktop to find it easier lol

Archived