Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk why people are sharing their BG but here's mine

4HuvwdH.jpg

Also, omg I couldn't play yesterday due my connection (the launcher never downloaded the 85bytes) and now that I can play with easy in the morning the server is DOWN?! COME ON! now when the server comes up again there will be a queue of 5000 people and only God will stop my rage if I get DC after that!

1 minute ago, Wolfenlokie said:

great work guys at NCsoft. maybe if you had fewer servers with larger capasity you would need less time to fix something that got fubared. and you wouldn't need those rediculas queing lines at all!!!!! should take a look at "90%" of the free to play games out there and see that most of them use to have a queing system and removed it because it doesn't work. players want to play the game when they want to not wait in line. some people don't have all day to play because they work. and when you couple this kind of thing with servers being down and for a while from all the post it doesn't make for good publisity!

IT'S A FREE GAME MIND YOUR MANNERS CHILD

Just now, Wolfenlokie said:

great work guys at NCsoft. maybe if you had fewer servers with larger capasity you would need less time to fix something that got fubared. and you wouldn't need those rediculas queing lines at all!!!!! should take a look at "90%" of the free to play games out there and see that most of them use to have a queing system and removed it because it doesn't work. players want to play the game when they want to not wait in line. some people don't have all day to play because they work. and when you couple this kind of thing with servers being down and for a while from all the post it doesn't make for good publisity!

How would less servers make them fix it faster?  It isn't even on the individual servers it looks like, more like the login server when you put in your pin

14 minutes ago, 889022_1452550551 said:

So, could someone explain to me why I'm not allowed to edit my own forum profile?

I don't want to be known as a bunch of numbers. D:

because thats the user name you gave your self 

Archived