Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TaranTatsuuchi said:

Skipped to last page... See posts of desktops with icons everywhere...

I use fences! They're hidden until I double click the desktop!

Psh I just have my desktop clean all the time.  Nothing on it and taskbar hides.

mGyAp.jpg

10 minutes ago, MastaKillah said:

If a restart took about 7 hours.. 60 minute ETA probably means tomorrow! LOL. Awesome! Oh well. Wish Black Desert was out in NA already.

It will be live by the time B&S servers are back up.

great work guys at NCsoft. maybe if you had fewer servers with larger capasity you would need less time to fix something that got fubared. and you wouldn't need those rediculas queing lines at all!!!!! should take a look at "90%" of the free to play games out there and see that most of them use to have a queing system and removed it because it doesn't work. players want to play the game when they want to not wait in line. some people don't have all day to play because they work. and when you couple this kind of thing with servers being down and for a while from all the post it doesn't make for good publisity!

Hour 8 of Downtime Hell

I now see the light at the end of the tunnel...

The devs have given us an estimated 60 minutes until the servers will finally return!

I want to rejoice, but...

Well, we lost John early on to an immature ragequit on life...

Then Tim had to be put down when he went insane; babbling about some "outside" nonsense...

Then we lost Steve to a ruptured bladder and internal bleeding... which eventually became external somehow.

And finally just minutes before the dev announcement, Max and Joe went into deathmatch over the last doritoe.

Max was wielding a pair of mice like nunchucks and Joe used his trusty replica of the Master Sword...

The fight was far too epic (and pitiful) to describe...

At one point, Max wrestled the sword away from Joe and ran him through with it.

But it seems that Max literally choked on his prize.

I'm all alone now... Can I last another 60 minutes?

Archived