Drakeos99

Server down or crashed ?

Blade & Soul‏@bladeandsoul 3m3 minutes ago

Again we are sorry for the current maintenance of all NA Servers. The expected downtime is ~60 minutes. #BladeandSoul

If a restart took about 7 hours.. 60 minute ETA probably means tomorrow! LOL. Awesome! Oh well. Wish Black Desert was out in NA already.

Syenn   
2 minutes ago, 848227_1452550182 said:

Again we are sorry for the current maintenance of all NA Servers. The expected downtime is ~60 minutes. #BladeandSoul  

GG

ok guys, we have 1 hour to take a shower, eat, and read blade and soul guides

1 minute ago, 889022_1452550551 said:

So, could someone explain to me why I'm not allowed to edit my own forum profile?

I don't want to be known as a bunch of numbers. D:

first world problems

Getm   

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo snow day just canceled work and i was like "yes i get to play blade and soul all day" and now i wake up to this :-(

Finally an ETA, for a new player waiting to try this game, they sure are showing a lackluster in the communication department. Give an ETA in the first place. Hell, give a ridiculously long ETA so when it's up before then, everyone's *cricket*ing happy. 

Anke   
2 minutes ago, Insanyti said:

Well, at least they're now offering us an estimated time window. Dammit though, I want it back! :p

well lets see if it really is 60 minutes

Lock6   

Hi Everyone,

As you may have heard, we're looking at another 60 minutes. Be aware that this may change.

Again, thanks for your patience, we are making progress.