Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Laoshottie said:

we got people spamming something about boy pussies

We have the constant "OMG ALIENWARE" spam, in addition to the teenage boy pretending to be a teenage girl, constant racism against the Lyn. We have things worse than what you said, but I'm not going to bring up what they are purely to prevent others from repeating the drivel. Let's just say most of them are inappropriate.

1 minute ago, animefreak2390 said:

Ok I'm gonna gues you're on Mushin or something. Reason for that is I play on Iksanun and my queue time as a premium is only a few seconds at most. Most of the time enough to read the queue message then I'm in. Only problem other than not getting online I have is the fact that I disconnect repeatedly during loading screens and only during that.

I'm from Poharan but the loading is not the worse part. The worse part is crashing soon after a 30 minutes wait and get bumped to the back of the line. 

Just now, Gear said:

We have the constant "OMG ALIENWARE" spam, in addition to the teenage boy pretending to be a teenage girl, constant racism against the Lyn. We have things worse than what you said, but I'm not going to bring up what they are purely to prevent others from repeating the drivel. Let's just say most of them are inappropriate.

sounds about right on crimson, I mean both sides are human beings after all

Just now, Gear said:

not our problem people decided to play a walking furry football :x 

18 minutes ago, Corvie said:

I literally just got a Merry Potters Moonwater recipe, paid 34 gold for it. If it isn't there when the servers come back up.... (/' O ')/  ~  |____|

Careful Corvie, last time i table flipped.. ┬─┬  ︵ /(.□. \)

1 minute ago, Gear said:

Nor can I. It was amusing the first time I saw it, then it just got creepy, then it got sad.

LOL i would have blocked the Toxic players on our faction but if i did that i would hit my max of 50 players and not have anymore for the gold spammers....  not sure which is worse.

NCSoft is kinda stupid thinking 50 names blocked would be sufficient.

Archived