Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ugh . came here for updates on server just to see babykids whine about compensation and shite . 

there should be a ToS that bans those types haha .

but on a sidenote;; bns should really look into banning bots and spammers--

cannot look at a full chatlog without there being someone selling gold. 

3 hours ago, MethodicalOne said:

Haha Alienware is owned by Dell...good luck with that. Also you pay mostly for their cases and the name, more than the quality of the items used within...which are over-priced to begin with. The smart thing to do is to build your own Rig.

I've considered doing that myself but the besides the price aspect I'm not sure where to even begin with building my own PC and even if I knew what parts I want putting it together is beyond me. I don't wanna break a 600 dollar part due to my ignorance. That sh*t would make me go crazy :c

1 minute ago, JubiBaby said:

If they paid money to the company their voice deserves to be heard simple as that. We are the reason why the company will stay and want to improve. Ask yourself this can a company run with no money coming in?

+1, I like your mind.

2 hours ago, halcyon said:

ugh . came here for updates on server just to see babykids whine about compensation and shite . 

there should be a ToS that bans those types haha .

but on a sidenote;; bns should really look into banning bots and spammers--

cannot look at a full chatlog without there being someone selling gold. 

Do what I did, edited the chat settings so I don't see the bot chat.

1 minute ago, JubiBaby said:

If they paid money to the company their voice deserves to be heard simple as that. We are the reason why the company will stay and want to improve. Ask yourself this can a company run with no money coming in?

our voices are heard. the server is down. they are fixing it. two hours worth of downtime isn't going to cause them to lose the money people already spent. it's going to make them angry but hey when the server is back up people will cool off and play again. i would hope that people that are angry in this thread aren't going to hold a grudge because of that one time the server went down for 2 hours at 3AM EST.

3 minutes ago, JubiBaby said:

honestly, 

edit;; oops, reply cut off. 

but uhh, the company wont notice if these ppl are gone cause there will be ppl who pay and not complain . it's one thing to voice one's displeasure and another to just be outright bratty and rude.

1 minute ago, Minichi said:

Do what I did, edited the chat settings so I don't see the bot chat.

aah, yeeah, i know that's an option ; which is why i said like an "all" log. ;c 

but thank you for the suggestion c': 

Archived