Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hum can't get into character selection screen, got myself stuck after the keycode thingie. Seems like login servers are down some of my friends are still online.

The devs really need to get to responding fast. Oi devs, you created a forum for a REASON you know? Just sayin.. >.>

Side note. I took a nap when I got to 44, was all up and refreshed and READY LIKE YEAH! And this D: 

13 minutes ago, HiloBoyS said:

Same, just tried to login but after putting in my number code, it stays at the title screen and doesnt even get an error message. JUst getting to see the nice view of the dragon sculptures. 

Exactly this.

Everyone is having this problem ... people who are in game cannot get items or even take quest from anyone, chat doesnt even scroll up ... you can talk in chat but the window wont go up ... people who are trying to log in have to stay stuck after they punch in their pin

Weird... I was on and playing fine, then I noticed my crafting stuff had said "Delivering.." for 10 minutes so I relogged to try and fix the issue and the game froze so I shut it down and am now stuck on the screen after the pin and before the character selection...

The hell happened? Fix it NCSoft, it's the weekend, please don't waste my time with nonsense server issues .-.

Archived