Disconnected from server.

shirooooooooO

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Staff *staff staff staff staff staff the echo fades into eternity* Somebody there? *there there there there* An answer would be nice *nice nice nice nice*

Yelling into the vast cavern of BnS-Support the lonely wannabe hero receives only echos. Soobing he slumps to the ground, feeling an endless void...

to be continued :P

I have this problem on CBT 3 when i entry for dungeons and new cities. CBT4 its all normal. CBT 5 again i have this problem.I try to play on RU server and didint have problem with it. Now on official release ofc i have again this problem..After 40+mins Queue i play ONLY 10 - 20 minutes and after i take dc in loading screen!!!! No-one cant help for this problem,i'm very disappointed!!!

Cut my life into pieces
This is my last login,
Suffocation, no breathing
Don't give a *cricket* if I cut my arm bleeding
This is my last login,
Cut my life into pieces
I've reached my last login,
Suffocation, no breathing
Don't give a *cricket* if I cut my arm bleeding
Do you even care if I die bleeding?

Thanks to Papa for this lyric and don't take it too serious folks, it's only a game after all :P

i'm having the same problem cant log in or play but in time they might fix it or the worst case shut the game down 

but thats not the only problem even when u get to play you need to wait that qeue for like 15+ mins to get in the server :/

Archived