Premium Members - Question for you...

Razielia

I cannot guarantee that. In my experience, I've never waited more than ~30 minutes on Poharan in a queue. However, I've heard of people having issues with purchasing Premium... x____x <- If that's the case, you're going to have to submit a ticket and be patient while the whole point of purchasing Premium is so that you don't have to test your patience with the queue times. 

I just got in-game and I was number #35X in the queue out of like ~#500 people. Idk how it works. Lol. 

2 minutes ago, Fayoka said:

So you mean if I buy premium RIGHT now and que RIGHT NOW I will have to wait only 30 minutes MAX?

On Jiwan, I have never waited anywhere close to that...Even when it shows a dozen or so people in the founder's queue...it just disappears and I get in in under a minute..two minutes at the most.

1 minute ago, Fayoka said:

So you mean, buying premium takes a while to take effect? That's literally so stupid...

Possibly. Some people seem to be having troubles with purchasing Premium. And I bet support is flooded with tickets for that as well as a multitude of other things. 

Just now, fatalystic said:

It's because you're non-premium. The short queue times people posted above were mostly for Premium.

And if you read further down the thread I'm well aware of why I'm not getting into the game.  I wasn't asking about it because of my own position in line.

It was about what the premium counter was saying and nothing else.  Maybe the display is bugged for non-premiums - I don't know.  But if it is, seeing 500 premiums supposedly waiting in a queue is not the best way to go about getting people to purchase premium.

6 minutes ago, Labbit said:

Possibly. Some people seem to be having troubles with purchasing Premium. And I bet support is flooded with tickets for that as well as a multitude of other things. 

Oh my lord... First bots, then free players having to wait over 4 hours; no, just joking, maybe even MORE to get into the servers, then their premium service doesn't work half the time? 

Considered buying Premium, but after that, it's just... no. I'd rather log in as a free user early in the morning and just play all day . _.

21 minutes ago, bcruise said:

If the times are so short I don't understand why I'm seeing this as a non-prem.  Display bug?

This is Poharan from about 2 hours ago btw - it's not much different now.

106a3q9.png

Premium member queues move pretty fast. With 500 in queue a premium member will login in about 15 minutes or so. The number doesn't go down because as premium members log in more are queuing up. As long as there are premium members in the queue you can safely expect more to queue as people log in. So non-premium members will never log in during prime time. Your #81 might as well be 8000, or however many premium players login over the course of prime time.

Longest queue I've been in on Windrest was around 25min with premium, this felt abit like an anomaly though as the queue usually never goes above 5min (premium one that is)

Now, I'm not one to tell people how to spend their money, but really, I do believe that a month of premium would be worth it, you should be able to get in and by the time it runs out, well, the hype will probably have died out abit and thus, queues going down.

Reserved for horrible grammar, not a native speaker, and I just finished an 18 hour shift, with the coffee running out about 6 hours ago.                                                          

1 hour ago, Razielia said:

Premium players,

How long are the queues for you? Is it worth the account upgrade?

I am on the Poharan server.

Let me know,

Thank you.

~10 mins at most on Jiwan generally

Lately Mushin has been 5 mins or less when I do try to log in.

10 minutes ago, Psychobob said:

Longest queue I've been in on Windrest was around 25min with premium, this felt abit like an anomaly though as the queue usually never goes above 5min (premium one that is)

Now, I'm not one to tell people how to spend their money, but really, I do believe that a month of premium would be worth it, you should be able to get in and by the time it runs out, well, the hype will probably have died out abit and thus, queues going down.

Reserved for horrible grammar, not a native speaker, and I just finished an 18 hour shift, with the coffee running out about 6 hours ago.                                                          

Even a month would probably be overkill for me seeing as I'm already L41 from being non-prem (but with early access) and will probably have a lot of the current content in our version done by that time.  On top of that, I don't often get afternoons-early evenings to play and most of my gaming time is the US early morning hours, when there's little/no premium queue (as such the non-prem waits are much shorter, even on Poharan.  So, I never really had to deal with this until today, when I was unusually off work in the evening.

Anyway, thanks for the info guys, I was unaware that the premium counter seemingly not moving was due to more premiums continuing to roll in.  Never occurred to me that there were enough premiums to keep that number constant for hours.  I finally just got into Poharan as the premium queue cleared out so it doesn't seem like it was bugged after all.

i'm on a lower-ish pop server where the longest wait we usually see is about 30min, my roomie's got premium and he gets in almost instantly every time. i'd guess that yeah, high population servers are definitely gonna have a higher wait time. you gotta consider this: more people probably means more premium members on that server, too. so you're still gonna have a bit of a wait.

Archived