Forums

Premium Members - Question for you...

Razielia

5 minutes ago, Razielia said:

Premium players,

How long are the queues for you? Is it worth the account upgrade?

I am on the Poharan server.

Let me know,

Thank you.

I'm on Poharan right now. For the last two days (today and yesterday) the queue for me is 10 minutes to 15 minutes. (This is what it said after calculating time)
However, it feels more like 20-25 mins, not sure if it's just me being impatient or what but that how it feels for me.

Since you're on Poharan, it really depends on what time you are logging in. 

During OCX/SEA times, there really isn't a queue for premium. 

However during EU a small one might start, and then NA prime there is a queue which ranges through various times. 

Now that's weekday, I'd say weekend there will be much more queues due to a lot of players not having to work, unless the winter storm hitting the states interferes.

11 minutes ago, KatHead said:

Today I had to wait almost 15 seconds, I was outraged. Most of the time it is instant, I think this depends on what server you are on though. I am on Soha (I think that is how you spell it).

I'm sorry. You should not stand for that injustice.

Just now, Labbit said:

Premium members go in before non premiums do. So there's actually 510 people in front of you in the queue. 

I get that, and I'm not salty about it - this thread isn't about that, after all.  What I'm saying is that it's been a constant 400-500 range on the Premium counter.  It hasn't gone down hardly at all in the last 3 or 4 hours, which is indicating to me that premiums weren't getting in either.

Even if it is just a display bug, seeing that isn't enticing me into buying premium in the least, although this thread is somewhat reassuring.

9 minutes ago, bcruise said:

If the times are so short I don't understand why I'm seeing this as a non-prem.  Display bug?

This is Poharan from about 2 hours ago btw - it's not much different now.

106a3q9.png

It's because you're non-premium. The short queue times people posted above were mostly for Premium.

Archived