Forums

where are all the outfits at?

JeffCross

in the beta there was this cheerleader outfit that I wanted to buy for my character but now it is gone... :( Now I have a perfect ninja for the outfit and it's not there. are there any other outfits that are were there in the betas but are now gone? and for the dves, when are we going to expand the outfits and costumes?

2 minutes ago, JeffCross said:

in the beta there was this cheerleader outfit that I wanted to buy for my character but now it is gone... :( Now I have a perfect ninja for the outfit and it's not there. are there any other outfits that are were there in the betas but are now gone? and for the dves, when are we going to expand the outfits and costumes?

Rags are shrexay they say.favicon.png

A lot of the outfits from beta are not available yet, but are coming back. On the live stream yesterday they also said that there will be some events with outfits in the near future, and that new stuff will be added to the item shop soon.

1 minute ago, Teisho said:

Many outfits were in beta that are no longer in the Hongmoon store on release. Outfits are cycled in and out of the cash shop constantly (on every version, including this one) so you'll see them return eventually.

yepyep!

exactly :)

Archived