Lhyric

On 1/23/2016 at 7:38 AM, Lhyric said:

ill be posting ss edits and other artworks here , enjoy ^^

zZH1D9T.jpg

RU8DHAh.jpg

dyB8Naa.jpg

d0JDNRR.jpg

QTGacOP.jpg

Shes like that weird silent loner classmate of yours whom everyone likes to talk and be friends with but her eyes says "come near me and your dead" while everything else says "come here baby!" >,..,< nice char btw

-update shared this with my sis and she loves it! i hope she could buy me one of those awesome mouse pads where u can put ur wrist at rest in the middle of... you know... >,..,< *singing "only in japan"*

@Serjic, @Peo, @OwenLopez, @Yahni, @ursie, thank you guys so much for the kinds words ^^ <3 (i wanted to quote individually but i dont wanna spam >.<)
@StaleDevil, hehe i do make them too bright, for some reason i like them XD, RIP YOUR EYES

this is the second part of that last edit i posted, its my yunfm's twin sister which is a bm played by my friend :)
opYOUal.jpg

6 hours ago, Lhyric said:

@Serjic, @Peo, @OwenLopez, @Yahni, @ursie, thank you guys so much for the kinds words ^^ <3 (i wanted to quote individually but i dont wanna spam >.<)
@StaleDevil, hehe i do make them too bright, for some reason i like them XD, RIP YOUR EYES

this is the second part of that last edit i posted, its my yunfm's twin sister which is a bm played by my friend :)
opYOUal.jpg

nice :)! I wish you could edit my character :/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived