Fabric + High quality fabric.

Erbee

So I have this outfit, for example the Old Stratus Empire Armor from blackram narrows.. in the F3 menu it says it can be salvaged.. but yet it won't let me.. am I missing something?! Any help would be appreciated!

2 minutes ago, Kitty said:

I have that outfit as well and it said you can't salvage it. I can provide a screenshot if you want.

If you scroll over it in the f3 menu and read the box, it says it can be salvaged for both materials.. try it lol

5 minutes ago, Erbee said:

If you scroll over it in the f3 menu and read the box, it says it can be salvaged for both materials.. try it lol

whoa! you're right lol xD

the slot itself said you can salvage but the item doesn't. I wonder if it's a glitch since the only way you can get the outfit is from the dungeon itself.

5 hours ago, Roda said:

On that note, can we PLEASE not have to destroy costumes purchased with real life money for crafting materials? 

Yes, Especially when the cheapest costumes are at least $10.00

if you get one fabric per, that would be a minimum $100.00 purchase of outfit salvage for the chance at possibly getting a different random outfit, randomly.

• 4 weeks later...

I want to revive this thread, because some people are farming these Fabrics.

I don't know how, but if you look into the market there are TONS on sale. You can't tell me all of them are materials from payed cosmetics, no way. There are players out there farming these fabrics, can you please share which outfit to salvage so we/I can go farm that outfit aswel... or NCS is putting them in on their own, generating the Fabrics out of thin air. 

1 minute ago, mihwK said:

I want to revive this thread, because some people are farming these Fabrics.

I don't know how, but if you look into the market there are TONS on sale. You can't tell me all of them are materials from payed cosmetics, no way. There are players out there farming these fabrics, can you please share which outfit to salvage so we/I can go farm that outfit aswel...

They're most likely from the HMC boxes that were taken out this morning.

I just checked the wardrobe for the game and noticed that the outfit that drops in Tombs of Exile also says the same thing, you might want to also check up on that as well if it doesn't actually salvage as well, just a heads up :)

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is an older post... But from what I heard the Korean version of this game can salvage any outfit no matter what type it is... Yet on the EU and Na version you can only salvage the Cash items? I'm not entirely sure that that's the case but its what I heard... I haven't been able to salvage any of my outfits either... I am for damn sure not salvaging my cash items... I want one of the outfits you can transfuse "Fragrance of Life" but not paying to salvage... I got the Star Candy instead... People go mad in the marketplace selling the fabric =.=', I hope this is something they will fix.

Actually, they removed the option to salvage outfits under the pretense of stopping bots from farming fabrics from them. Now if you really want it, either you have to pay some absurd money on the market or waste real money on an outfit that you will salvage. Also, those boxes have a chance to fail the craft.

Well no ingame available outfit that is being a Drop from a boss or Monster or quest is actually salvagable.

However, since you can buy Hcoins for gold ingame the statement, that you have to pay rl money for salvagable outfits from the store is wrong.

3 minutes ago, MinaTakashi said:

Well no ingame available outfit that is being a Drop from a boss or Monster or quest is actually salvagable.

However, since you can buy Hcoins for gold ingame the statement, that you have to pay rl money for salvagable outfits from the store is wrong.

But someone has to pay for those Hcoins, it's not completely free. NCsoft still makes profit.

1 hour ago, Nerien said:

Actually, they removed the option to salvage outfits under the pretense of stopping bots from farming fabrics from them. Now if you really want it, either you have to pay some absurd money on the market or waste real money on an outfit that you will salvage. Also, those boxes have a chance to fail the craft.

This is one reason why I dont like people :D... There are so many bot programs now a days... I mean not necessarily sure you can farm fabric if its from a boss.... Bots are somewhat limited to what lvl enemies they can take on... I remember when I was playing Cabal 2... Bot heaven for archers =.=' first town, full of archers, taking quest items and everything... Same with the final lvl... Bots everywhere :D... But I think they shouldn't have done that, the prices for fabric is so high... Plus they have such a bad system in market place right now... They should have really made the option where you can choose how many of the item you want... So you dont need to buy the whole set =.= 5 fabric... 20 gold ._ . pretty junk if you ask me :/. 

1 hour ago, MinaTakashi said:

Think of it this way... Who wants to spend 1 gold for around 68 Hcoin ._ . Its not really worth considering the amount of time it takes to get 1 gold :D... I mean lets he honest here, you would spend around a month getting enough gold to get what you wanted... The bottom line is, you still have to waste some form of money in order to get fabric, which isn't what people want to do... 

9 hours ago, Naaga The Summoner said:

Think of it this way... Who wants to spend 1 gold for around 68 Hcoin ._ . Its not really worth considering the amount of time it takes to get 1 gold :D... I mean lets he honest here, you would spend around a month getting enough gold to get what you wanted... The bottom line is, you still have to waste some form of money in order to get fabric, which isn't what people want to do... 

Well yeah i know that people nowadays want to get every single bit blown in their ass, no matter how large or small it is. People want to login to a game for the first time and would want to see a lvl 45 hm 5 with BiS soulshields, true Pirate weapon and accessiories.

It doesn't take a month to get enough gold for 10 fabrics and a few hq fabrics required for 1 transmute. It takes maybe a week at max.

Doing dailys every day grants you (if you only do the nsh and poh ones + maybe the equal 6man dungeons) 10 per day, you can raise the income by doing more of the dailys, Mushin tower. You can further increase the amount if you craft valueable stuff that people are gonna buy. Of course doing all this takes time. But if you don't just login for 30 minutes per day, you should be able to get the gold within 1 week. Leaving you 3 weeks for more gold ;)

Was watching the fabric market and found odd at first that plain fabric was being sold for 5-6 gold a piece while HQ fabric was at 1.5 gold. Then I checked the hm store and started counting which outfits gave one or the other, and to my surprise, you get more HQ fabrics than common fabrics from the cash shop at the moment (one outfit giving 3 HQs and no normal fabrics). So I assume that later, hopefully, in-game attainable outfits may be able to be salvageable.

• 3 months later...
On 6/19/2016 at 4:31 AM, Naaga The Summoner said:

The fabric Market has completely gone out of hand... I just checked in the marketplace.... All fabric has completely gone extremely expensive, now its around 49 gold for 5 fabric... And HQ fabric is around the same or even higher, this game has gone downhill with those prices 

Yeah and it will only get worse being tied to the cash shop outfits.  Sure you can get it from the current merchant but it has usually been with a better option in the loot tables the times I have seen fabric there.

If they would have made things less expensive in cash shop I wouldnt care but its beyond retarded that they do that stuff... I mean I get why they do it but seriously why punish all for people who bot and what not... Its so retarded... They are doing the same thing they did in Black Desert... 

Archived