Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

They make it to buy payed account, u cant see when more premium join to the queue, u get more and more and more time ? u never going to join to the server i was 160 min, now i have 350 mins, it jump to 460 like 5 mins ago

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GamingGoddess32 said:

Are there "better" servers or all they ALL busy? Cuz I've been trying to explain that to someone and he's flipping out at me about it. I would really like to not have to re-make my characters if I can help it. I know it's launch day and of course they'll be busy, but sheesh. 

Better as in...? Hopefully server will be expanded soon/less players will be around

1 minute ago, dmoe33 said:

Better as in...? Hopefully server will be expanded soon/less players will be around

Idk. I keep explaining that all the servers will most likely be busy. I already know this, but explaining it is impossible. "Better" as in "not full". 

So, are there any severs not seeing a huge queue time?

Whats REALLY amazing is this.. NCSoft has said NOTHING about this lol.. not 1 word on ANY media.  All ive seen is.. "HEY WERE LIVE' "HEY LOOK AT WHAT WE HAVE TO SELL", but not 1 word about the the THOUSANDS waiting in 3+ he ques!!!!!  NJ guys!  think ill just /delete!

Surely this can't be this many peoples first MMO launch experience? Hype will die down, NCSoft will make optimizations, and queues will be more or less resolved. This is par for the course when it comes to an MMO launch. I am shocked that they did not include an auto disconnect for AFK from the start though, that certainly is problematic.

Just now, GamingGoddess32 said:

Idk. I keep explaining that all the servers will most likely be busy. I already know this, but explaining it is impossible. "Better" as in "not full". 

So, are there any severs not seeing a huge queue time?

So far from what ive seen/heard ALL servers are experiencing wait times hopefully theres like 1 or 2 that are emptyish 

1 minute ago, Hehmilton said:

Surely this can't be this many peoples first MMO launch experience? Hype will die down, NCSoft will make optimizations, and queues will be more or less resolved. This is par for the course when it comes to an MMO launch. I am shocked that they did not include an auto disconnect for AFK from the start though, that certainly is problematic.

I havent been in many launches, but this is certainly the worst one by far in my experience.

With no AFK timer, amount of people running bots, and worst of all Gold sellers just sitting there spamming it is obvious that NCSoft did not put the proper amount of care into this launch.  There is really no good reason for these queue times other than poor planning and execution on the company's part.

1 minute ago, dmoe33 said:

So far from what ive seen/heard ALL servers are experiencing wait times hopefully theres like 1 or 2 that are emptyish 

Alright. I JUST got in the game now. Wasn't too bad. I know some people have had way longer times, sadly. Hopefully this gets fixed soon. Just need to fix the servers to accommodate more people. 

Cue time is a huge issue.  Blade N Soul will kill itself if it doesn't fix this issue.  If this is done on purpose to force people in buying premium.  Your greed is over obvious and should be ashamed of yourselves.  Seeing somewhat earlier about expectations and not knowing how this works.  This problem does not exist on Tera, Rift, Guild Wars 2 (probably also 1), NeverWinter, Everquest 1 and 2, World of Warcraft, etc, etc, etc.  The game otherwise plays fine and to me it is what Tera should have been but wasn't.  Travel in the game is great and to me this is that game type where you need the mouse button for basic attacks.  At least I can log into Tera.  Only credit I would give them.  

Wait to see how long it takes them to clean up the server issue.  A couple days, a week or two, maybe a month, never.  It will be very telling and most likely what either makes or kills Blade and Soul.  Right now it will kill BnS.  

2 minutes ago, LanceDuLac said:

With no AFK timer, amount of people running bots, and worst of all Gold sellers just sitting there spamming it is obvious that NCSoft did not put the proper amount of care into this launch.  There is really no good reason for these queue times other than poor planning and execution on the company's part.

^

1 minute ago, GamingGoddess32 said:

Alright. I JUST got in the game now. Wasn't too bad. I know some people have had way longer times, sadly. Hopefully this gets fixed soon. Just need to fix the servers to accommodate more people. 

Have fun ill wait here until i can actually que >.<

5 minutes ago, Hehmilton said:

EXACTLY. <_> This kinda stuff happens a lot. Is it annoying? Yes, but you gotta expect it with mmos. Lots of people are trying to play at the same time. =(

2 minutes ago, VioDragon said:

Cue time is a huge issue.  Blade N Soul will kill itself if it doesn't fix this issue.  If this is done on purpose to force people in buying premium.  Your greed is over obvious and should be ashamed of yourselves.  Seeing somewhat earlier about expectations and not knowing how this works.  This problem does not exist on Tera, Rift, Guild Wars 2 (probably also 1), NeverWinter, Everquest 1 and 2, World of Warcraft, etc, etc, etc.  The game otherwise plays fine and to me it is what Tera should have been but wasn't.  Travel in the game is great and to me this is that game type where you need the mouse button for basic attacks.  At least I can log into Tera.  Only credit I would give them.  

Wait to see how long it takes them to clean up the server issue.  A couple days, a week or two, maybe a month, never.  It will be very telling and most likely what either makes or kills Blade and Soul.  Right now it will kill BnS.  

WOW's latest expansion was terrible for a good week trying to log on. Wait times averaging close to 5 hours on some higher pop servers. It was not fun

Archived