Testubebaby

Queue is BS!!!

Recommended Posts

Leizas   

Happens every release, and premium is basically a stupid trend they probably want to start (or follow), I wished they'd just implement overflow servers but hey, they got "lazy" or just went old school for this crap.

I basically went and bought the $25 underwhelming pack just to play before the free players come in as I don't have the hours to wait in queue, I also chose Poharan and not Mushin, didn't have queues until I logged in today. 4500+ waiting, 180+ waiting for premium, so basically, I'm gonna go premium just because of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Random   

Expect the overflow and a few bugs to happen on release . No matter how huge they make it, there's always some servers that go berserk. That's always the first things that make or break a game during its launch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand you guys. 5 minutes of research online would have told you Mushin and Jiwan were the most popular servers in NA. I'm from EU, and I knew that!

 

On top of that, this happens on almost every mmo launch I've heard about recently, heck, it even happens on just general online multiplayer games now.

 

Also, the recommended under populated servers were visual as you logged in right at the beginning on the same screen as the create your character.

 

Look, I feel for you guys, as waiting hours on end for queues is not, and never will be, fun. However, everyone who appears to be complaining here are the same people who made an account on either Mushin or Jiwan, which as I pointed out if you looked online for a bit, you'd have found out they are the most popular servers.

 

I'm not trying to white knight for BnS, as every MMO creators should start to at least get a bit better at working out numbers or launch, but come on guys. Didn't you see this coming?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*sigh* Been trying to play since like 4:30pm...I've never seen a queue in an MMO this bad...even The Old Republic wasn't this bad and I was on on Launch Day. 

 

Jeez, this is bad.

 

It'll be time for bed by the time I get on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alinea   

they should just get rid of the queue servers and make the queue wait disappear...

 

but premium ftw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taipei   
10 minutes ago, BoomAndGloom said:

And it's very annoying that the premium members get in first....all that is, is they want to FORCE people to pay for premium to get into their shitty servers. Its bullshit and very sneaky maneuver from the dev team.

No one is forcing you to do anything. This is the exact same thing that happened upon each launch in other countries (China / Japan etc). Backup is to be expected, they aren't purposely making this happen. Though they could have made precautions, this would have happened anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kanella said:

stop crying this happens pretty much every opening release it will calm down in a week prob

that doesn't matter in any way. Just because it happened to someone else or some other game is a poor excuse. They choose to save cash and limit the amount of servers. Every mmo does it and it is poor practice and a poor experience for the consumer. That in no way gives any one a free pass for deciding to be cheap. Some people paid for this game and are having trouble playing it. That alone is enough to warrant a complaint.

 

I paid over $100 for the master pack. I think I have enough reason to complain about not being able to play the game.

Edited by Mute Scarecrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's the bots guys. Geez. They got to figure out a way to kill off the bots automated account creation/login problem first.
Getting rid or wait time will do nothing, but allow an automated creation of spam accounts logging in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dmoe33   
1 minute ago, TheTemplar said:

I don't understand you guys. 5 minutes of research online would have told you Mushin and Jiwan were the most popular servers in NA. I'm from EU, and I knew that!

 

On top of that, this happens on almost every mmo launch I've heard about recently, heck, it even happens on just general online multiplayer games now.

 

Also, the recommended under populated servers were visual as you logged in right at the beginning on the same screen as the create your character.

 

Look, I feel for you guys, as waiting hours on end for queues is not, and never will be, fun. However, everyone who appears to be complaining here are the same people who made an account on either Mushin or Jiwan, which as I pointed out if you looked online for a bit, you'd have found out they are the most popular servers.

 

I'm not trying to white knight for BnS, as every MMO creators should start to at least get a bit better at working out numbers or launch, but come on guys. Didn't you see this coming?

The annoying thing is (at least for me) I was on mushin on head start when i found out about the long que times i moved to Jiwan which was dead... now Jiwan is even more popular then Mushin was and i dont wanna re make my char AGAIN. However looking at the bright side at least when i wanna make a new char i know which servers not to choose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alinea   

Hey guys, they took our money to get in the closed beta, you would think they could of used that to atleast not make QUEUE times to not be a nightmare, but no worries they have that fixed with premium just spend some extra bucks lel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KeiKlash   

This happens pretty much every opening release, but should it happen?

Also, instead of banning bots/expanding servers they prefer to use the chance to make money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rasburry   

my que went from 24 all the way to 4,997 and i have a estimated 300 min  till i get in and EVERY time it goes to about 144 minutes it JUMPS back up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dmoe33   
Just now, Rasburry said:

my que went from 24 all the way to 4,997 and i have a estimated 300 min  till i get in and EVERY time it goes to about 144 minutes it JUMPS back up 

The que Time is kinda bs dont pay attention to it the important thing is where u are in the que

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mythic   

After work... seen a 2 hr que.. so took a nap.... 3 1/2 hrs later.. i wake up to this lol

 

NJVLQgO.jpg

 

 

Edited by Mythic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rasburry   

tht keeps jumping up too alot not by much but i was at 3,113 a sec ago now im at 3,396 ;-; and yet my bf got in in secounds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alinea   

went from 83 minutes of wait time to 103 minutes of wait time, time is going backwards

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nottie   

the queues im sure are being used to drive sales of premium membership. after the hype train wares off there will never be a queue or a very very short one during prime time. but as it stands logging on and seeing you are in place 1k? what lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

The annoying thing is (at least for me) I was on mushin on head start when i found out about the long que times i moved to Jiwan which was dead... now Jiwan is even more popular then Mushin was and i dont wanna re make my char AGAIN. However looking at the bright side at least when i wanna make a new char i know which servers not to choose

 

Ah well I do have to give you did try. I only knew about Jiwan since while they are a relatively small part of the community, all the roleplayers decided Jiwan would be the 'unofficial roleplay server'. So I assumed there was bound to be a number of players there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rasburry   

and now im back up to 3,754. first time ever trying to play and im already planning on uninstalling i legit have been wating 7 hours to play v.v

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vigilus   

Wouldn't care about the Queue if it wasn't so obvious that Gold Spammers are chilling out 24/7 without repercussions.

 

Oh well.

 

Vig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dmoe33   
Just now, TheTemplar said:

 

Ah well I do have to give you did try. I only knew about Jiwan since while they are a relatively small part of the community, all the roleplayers decided Jiwan would be the 'unofficial roleplay server'. So I assumed there was bound to be a number of players there.

Well krap i didnt know that lol......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are there "better" servers or all they ALL busy? Cuz I've been trying to explain that to someone and he's flipping out at me about it. I would really like to not have to re-make my characters if I can help it. I know it's launch day and of course they'll be busy, but sheesh. 

I made my characters hours ago. (One last night too) I chose Yehara as the server because it was recommended AND it wasn't full at the time. Now I've been in queue for 1 hour or so.

Edited by GamingGoddess32

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now