Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

Happens every release, and premium is basically a stupid trend they probably want to start (or follow), I wished they'd just implement overflow servers but hey, they got "lazy" or just went old school for this crap.

I basically went and bought the $25 underwhelming pack just to play before the free players come in as I don't have the hours to wait in queue, I also chose Poharan and not Mushin, didn't have queues until I logged in today. 4500+ waiting, 180+ waiting for premium, so basically, I'm gonna go premium just because of that.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand you guys. 5 minutes of research online would have told you Mushin and Jiwan were the most popular servers in NA. I'm from EU, and I knew that!

On top of that, this happens on almost every mmo launch I've heard about recently, heck, it even happens on just general online multiplayer games now.

Also, the recommended under populated servers were visual as you logged in right at the beginning on the same screen as the create your character.

Look, I feel for you guys, as waiting hours on end for queues is not, and never will be, fun. However, everyone who appears to be complaining here are the same people who made an account on either Mushin or Jiwan, which as I pointed out if you looked online for a bit, you'd have found out they are the most popular servers.

I'm not trying to white knight for BnS, as every MMO creators should start to at least get a bit better at working out numbers or launch, but come on guys. Didn't you see this coming?

10 minutes ago, BoomAndGloom said:

And it's very annoying that the premium members get in first....all that is, is they want to FORCE people to pay for premium to get into their shitty servers. Its bullshit and very sneaky maneuver from the dev team.

No one is forcing you to do anything. This is the exact same thing that happened upon each launch in other countries (China / Japan etc). Backup is to be expected, they aren't purposely making this happen. Though they could have made precautions, this would have happened anyway.

11 minutes ago, Kanella said:

stop crying this happens pretty much every opening release it will calm down in a week prob

that doesn't matter in any way. Just because it happened to someone else or some other game is a poor excuse. They choose to save cash and limit the amount of servers. Every mmo does it and it is poor practice and a poor experience for the consumer. That in no way gives any one a free pass for deciding to be cheap. Some people paid for this game and are having trouble playing it. That alone is enough to warrant a complaint.

I paid over $100 for the master pack. I think I have enough reason to complain about not being able to play the game.

1 minute ago, TheTemplar said:

I don't understand you guys. 5 minutes of research online would have told you Mushin and Jiwan were the most popular servers in NA. I'm from EU, and I knew that!

On top of that, this happens on almost every mmo launch I've heard about recently, heck, it even happens on just general online multiplayer games now.

Also, the recommended under populated servers were visual as you logged in right at the beginning on the same screen as the create your character.

Look, I feel for you guys, as waiting hours on end for queues is not, and never will be, fun. However, everyone who appears to be complaining here are the same people who made an account on either Mushin or Jiwan, which as I pointed out if you looked online for a bit, you'd have found out they are the most popular servers.

I'm not trying to white knight for BnS, as every MMO creators should start to at least get a bit better at working out numbers or launch, but come on guys. Didn't you see this coming?

The annoying thing is (at least for me) I was on mushin on head start when i found out about the long que times i moved to Jiwan which was dead... now Jiwan is even more popular then Mushin was and i dont wanna re make my char AGAIN. However looking at the bright side at least when i wanna make a new char i know which servers not to choose

Hey guys, they took our money to get in the closed beta, you would think they could of used that to atleast not make QUEUE times to not be a nightmare, but no worries they have that fixed with premium just spend some extra bucks lel.

Just now, Rasburry said:

my que went from 24 all the way to 4,997 and i have a estimated 300 min  till i get in and EVERY time it goes to about 144 minutes it JUMPS back up 

The que Time is kinda bs dont pay attention to it the important thing is where u are in the que

the queues im sure are being used to drive sales of premium membership. after the hype train wares off there will never be a queue or a very very short one during prime time. but as it stands logging on and seeing you are in place 1k? what lol

8 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

The annoying thing is (at least for me) I was on mushin on head start when i found out about the long que times i moved to Jiwan which was dead... now Jiwan is even more popular then Mushin was and i dont wanna re make my char AGAIN. However looking at the bright side at least when i wanna make a new char i know which servers not to choose

Ah well I do have to give you did try. I only knew about Jiwan since while they are a relatively small part of the community, all the roleplayers decided Jiwan would be the 'unofficial roleplay server'. So I assumed there was bound to be a number of players there.

Just now, TheTemplar said:

Ah well I do have to give you did try. I only knew about Jiwan since while they are a relatively small part of the community, all the roleplayers decided Jiwan would be the 'unofficial roleplay server'. So I assumed there was bound to be a number of players there.

Well krap i didnt know that lol......

Are there "better" servers or all they ALL busy? Cuz I've been trying to explain that to someone and he's flipping out at me about it. I would really like to not have to re-make my characters if I can help it. I know it's launch day and of course they'll be busy, but sheesh. 

I made my characters hours ago. (One last night too) I chose Yehara as the server because it was recommended AND it wasn't full at the time. Now I've been in queue for 1 hour or so.

Archived