Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

They must lock  windrest !  as long as windrest is opened ! this mean the people who didn't love to join another server except windrest ..they will come back windrest with premiums to skip the crowd ! thanks i know i am right .. its a trap nscoft is making .. to create a hype among of people ...  by making windrest  is opened so people can drool and buy premium to join 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not on windrest but also a premium member

I loved my membership when the insanity began with the queues ..

bottom line it is only fair that those who ARE paying to keep the game running don't have to wait behind the many who may just be leeching the game 

Just now, Kensho1996 said:

not on windrest but also a premium member

I loved my membership when the insanity began with the queues ..

bottom line it is only fair that those who ARE paying to keep the game running don't have to wait behind the many who may just be leeching the game 

i mean the number is increased !   creating more servers ! isn't solution .. but locking the full servers ! is a solution .. cus as long as the famous servers are opened .. i will not hesitate to leave my current server to join them ! but opps there is a long queue .. then i say * mommy do u have 15 euro for me ?  then she say .. why ? .. then i say : school donation xD )  .. thats how its working now ... since 4 days ,, the premium queue was only 45 or 50 max .. not its up to 1000 !  i think thats explain my ( school donation theory ! ) 

10 minutes ago, BasiliskEye said:

Oh get out of here with that jingoist crap.

The odds are rigged on all the boxes.

It would not even be so bad if the items were tradeable, but the purples are not, I have been at the Diva wheel in act 2 all day, I have opened 22 chests. and have multiples of every classes weapon, but my own, even the freaking class they refused to launch with but left their gear in the game anyway just to make the odds shittier. You *cricket* away a mountain of keys and you end up with a bunch of weapons that you can do nothing with, can't break them down, can't trade them, all you can do is vend them.

This set up was awful in China and it is awful here.

the is week 2 of the open part of the game and week 3 if you include head start .. 

it will stabilize out after a month or two as many players decide it may not be what they want or they want something else (and IF they close down the bots that are logging it might also speed things along)

I hate the idea of when servers start merging as then you get to rename characters 9 times out of 10

7 minutes ago, xCaptainTeemo said:

this forum is so screwy sorry about the above it is carrying over from elsewhere AND I can't even read the text as it is black on dark grey

Archived