Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Lookie said:

NCSOFT please be aware of the CAPACITY PROBLEM of player can allowed to enter to the SERVER!!!

i am waiting for almost 1hr to enter in the server PLEASE FIX IT!!!

Buy premium , problem solved .

11 minutes ago, Showta said:

All I see here is never ending babbie tears.

Every MMO launch I've joined had intense queue hours during the first week. That's how it is. Nothing can change it. Even if you buy some fancy pack to get ahead, nothing will go perfectly within that first week. Crying about long queues is stupid not only because it's unreasonable, but it's backwards logic. You're supposed to be thrilled that the game is this big of a hit that thousands of people are all trying to get in at once. That's a good sign, there's strong interest which can mean greater things in terms of what we get in the future.

Will all of those thousands stay? Of course not. and that's when queues will disappear.

but until then, until all the hype and buzz dies out this game is going to be completely overcrowded.

If you're really that hurt about not being able to get in exactly when you want to, then change servers. You don't have to pick the most popular one, you're forcing that on yourself. Even if its because you want to be with friends/guild members it's still you who's making that choice, not NCSoft. NC is doing their hardest to even things out and it seems like no matter what choice they make, a lot of you here still throw hissy fits like you're 2 years old.

It's either let everyone pick their own server causing everyone to continue flocking to most popular ones with every excuse in the book as to why they should making queue times even LONGER, or, lock the popular ones to force people into piling into the emptier ones like they should be doing in the first place that way they don't face queues and people already in popular servers don't face queues either. Or at least, as BAD of queues. However bad you think this is now would be 10,000 times worse had they continued letting everyone in easily because no one wants to pick a "dead server" which is only dead because they refuse to use it in the first place.

It's not that hard to understand, dang.

Yes but for one idc how the came is doing as long as i get to play it i dont care how big it is or how much it makes and queing in a server is not playing it, also the fact is it is huge witch NC shoulda made preperations for the capacity of players

Just now, dmoe33 said:

Yes but for one idc how the came is doing as long as i get to play it i dont care how big it is or how much it makes and queing in a server is not playing it, also the fact is it is huge witch NC shoulda made preperations for the capacity of players

So you're saying you're just selfish and that you don't understand how the world as a whole works?

It's strange but it seems like all of the servers are full.. Can't actually get into any... Hope they somehow fix the servers and allow people to play without having to wait. I made plans with friends that we all start together and now that's ruined. :(

4 minutes ago, Freyar said:

So you're saying you're just selfish and that you don't understand how the world as a whole works?

Please quote me where i said that, if that was an insult attempt sorry but you've failed. I dont understand how me not caring about the game company that makes the game makes me selfish all i care about is playing the game as every other player here does nor do i know how stating a point on a game makes me uneducated onhow the world works...

Archived