Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

I know there's plenty of threads complaining about this, I know they added a fix to kick AFK players (Hopefully they add something to deal with the gold farmers which will free up some space as well soon.)

I just wanted my two cents in on this. NCSoft, you guys need to correct this. -Fast-. In today's market people want to play and quick, your game is fun, it's fast paced with a good story-line and a very beautiful game at that. But these wait times are going to kill it or at least severely damper your profits because new players who don't get to play the game either are going to shell out for premium (which might be your plan all along. Although the lack of pay to win feature says otherwise.) Or leave. Personally I intend to spend money on this game in the near future. I wanted to get my beak wet so to speak with the game before committing. But, to put things into perspective. I quite literally just got up from a 2 hour nap because the wait time was so long thinking I'd be up just in time to sign in.

Nope. I come back in at about 1141 in the que with 86 premium members in-front of me for a grand total est wait time of 717 minutes. You have got to fix this problem as soon as possible. Ether allow players to move their characters for free between servers for a time so as to even out the population across the board. Or expand your server capacity. These are your options or risk losing business. The chances of anyone actually reading this are low but I needed to vent. Love the game but these wait times are killing my desire to wait and play.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, DankDuck1 said:

I'm on Poharan... joined a few hours ago before schools got out, only ~10 minute queue.

Pulled Pork BBQ, BBQ Rub, and BBQ Sauce

• 2 -6lbs pork butt
    RUB

1cup brown sugar
    2tablespoons garlic salt
    2tablespoons onion powder or 1 tablespoon onion salt
    2tablespoons dry mustard
    3teaspoons cayenne pepper (or Less if you like)
    2teaspoons black pepper
    2teaspoons salt
    BBQ SAUCE

1cup brown sugar
    1cup ketchup
    1⁄2cup tomato sauce
    1cup molasses
    1⁄2cup A.1. Original Sauce
    1⁄4cup Worcestershire sauce
    2teaspoons hot sauce
    2teaspoons lemon juice

• DIRECTIONS

Place Dry rub ingredients in a large Ziplock Bag and mix well.
    Rinse Pork Buttes and sprinkle heavily with the Dry Rub,& using a Knife, poke some holes over entire surface of the Pork.
    Make sure Buttes are well coated with the rub.
    Place in a large container covered with saran wrap and refrigerate Buttes for 8 hours or over night.
    Add all the Sauce ingredients in a sauce pan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly so it doesn't stick.
    Let sauce cool and either pour into a Quart jar or some kind of seal able container.
    This Sauce will Keep at least 6 Months if kept sealed and in the fridge.
    8 hours later or the next day, Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
    Place Butts in the oven uncovered for 6 hours. Test to see if the Pork pulls apart after 6 hours. If not, continue cooking until it does.
    Pork will be dark and crusty on the outside.
    Inside will be moist and delicious.
    After the Pork is Pulled, Pour your Sauce over it and mix well.
    This makes a lot of BBQ and I usually Freeze Half.
    Freeze up to 6 months.
    Serve BBQ on a Bun or just eat it with a fork!
    Enjoy!

im #2485 with 88min. waiting time. so yeah. 

3 minutes ago, Ephemiel said:

A character creation lock on the most pop servers like FFXIV does can help quite a bit since this will force people to go into the other servers and it'll help with the queues a bit.

We tried this at launch but many were upset that they felt forced into servers that they didn't want to be on.

Just now, Yaviey said:

We tried this at launch but many were upset that they felt forced into servers that they didn't want to be on.

It's either that or have more people leave thanks to 7+ hour queues. They got accustomed to it in FFXIV and that's a sub-based MMO. They'll do it for Blade and Soul.

I was so excited to play this game as I have been waiting since unofficial release in Korea. Came rushing home after work and BAM! OMGOD!!! QUEUE is crazy! 

I mean I knew NCSoft sucks, all they care is profit but I didn't know its this bad. Wish they expanded the servers more, I mean they know this game has a lot of waiting players in NA and EU. They know this is coming but hey all they care is for us to buy premiums. 

Time to play Blade and Soul in CN 

Got home from work, first thing i did was log in, had dinner, watched some tv shows and read a little, took a nap,  been sitting 6 hours on queve, still far away from playing. I'm not usually a complainer, but this is crazy. And yes, i even tried to buy ncoin for premium (silly me) and even THAT apparently has a queve, been waiting for two days to get my coins that are already paid for and they are stalling me. This is just sad.

Just now, Leone said:

I was so excited to play this game as I have been waiting since unofficial release in Korea. Cme rushing home after work and BAM! OMGOD!!! QUEUE is crazy! 

I mean I knew NCSoft sucks, all they care is profit but I didn't know its this bad. Wish they expanded the servers more, I mean they know this game has a lot of waiting players in NA and EU. They know this is coming but hey all they care is for us to buy premiums. 

Annnnd I can't even do that!  Read my post above yours.

Archived