Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/19/2016 at 3:28 AM, Testubebaby said:

The queue is BS honestly... The main problem here is that there are a lot of people afking in game... The games should have auto disconnect so that other players can play...

Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas

DIRECTIONS

1. In frypan, cook chicken and onion together in oil over medium-high heat until chicken is just done.
  2. Divide cooked chicken evenly between 8 tortillas; add 1 1/2 tablespoons cheese to each tortilla.
  3. Roll enchiladas and place seam-side down in 9x13" baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.
  4. Melt butter in a medium saucepan; stir in flour to make a roux; stir and cook until bubbly; gradually whisk in chicken broth then bring to boiling, stirring frequently.
  5. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream and green chiles; pour sauce evenly over enchiladas.
  6. Top with remaining 3/4 cup cheese (baking dish may be double-wrapped and frozen at this point) and bake at 400F for 20 minutes until cheese is melted and sauce near edges of baking dish is bubbly.

how are we doing today? 2000+ queue on Poharan still good all good all day long.

1 minute ago, Araninji said:

Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas

DIRECTIONS

1. In frypan, cook chicken and onion together in oil over medium-high heat until chicken is just done.
  2. Divide cooked chicken evenly between 8 tortillas; add 1 1/2 tablespoons cheese to each tortilla.
  3. Roll enchiladas and place seam-side down in 9x13" baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.
  4. Melt butter in a medium saucepan; stir in flour to make a roux; stir and cook until bubbly; gradually whisk in chicken broth then bring to boiling, stirring frequently.
  5. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream and green chiles; pour sauce evenly over enchiladas.
  6. Top with remaining 3/4 cup cheese (baking dish may be double-wrapped and frozen at this point) and bake at 400F for 20 minutes until cheese is melted and sauce near edges of baking dish is bubbly.

how are we doing today? 2000+ queue on Poharan still good all good all day long.

This sounds delicious...

1 minute ago, Loy said:

by the way, how long it take for Premium Member to queue?

I just queued in under a minute while 3,000 non-premium were waiting on Jiwan. Last night, I had to wait 2-5 minutes or so when the queue reached 5,000 (with over 500 premium).

Basically, your queues are nonexistent.

1 minute ago, Darkshana said:

I got premium.

Game crashed, oh well.

Log on and see a 400 premium Q.

Wait for 10 minutes, got in and crashed again. GOD DAMMIT!!! 

that 10 minutes. gimme some bucks mate :D

i have an idea if you wants the game to get really fun and fun to play and not hard for you guys the MODERATORS you can add after the 6 pin code of the start of the game you can put the servers and now everyone that wants to enter to a server with his friends can play with him with not qeaue and not waiting time example server that called bohan : players :5500/10000 and then every player can choose which one to enter why to do it becuase every player wants to enter to the game and the qeaue stuck progress of the players i hope you will accept it i love this game so much :] and i want the best for the game and for us the players and of cours you the moderators

1 minute ago, BourneEndeavour said:

I just queued in under a minute while 3,000 non-premium were waiting on Jiwan. Last night, I had to wait 2-5 minutes or so when the queue reached 5,000 (with over 500 premium).

Basically, your queues are nonexistent.

man im gonna get the premium thingy.

1 minute ago, Loy said:

man im gonna get the premium thingy.

That's literally what they're trying to force you to do. They're *cricket*ing up the queues to convince people to buy 'Premium', which is literally just how the normal queues should be.

1 minute ago, InsaneRizzler said:

They do have a system in place that kicks afk players, I know this because I logged in at 5 est and left it until about 7 and i was kicked when i came and checked it. 

yup they have implent the afk kicking stuff. by the way how long you can afk before you get kicked? i heard 30 minutes.

6 minutes ago, 892627_1452550585 said:

i have an idea if you wants the game to get really fun and fun to play and not hard for you guys the MODERATORS you can add after the 6 pin code of the start of the game you can put the servers and now everyone that wants to enter to a server with his friends can play with him with not qeaue and not waiting time example server that called bohan : players :5500/10000 and then every player can choose which one to enter why to do it becuase every player wants to enter to the game and the qeaue stuck progress of the players i hope you will accept it i love this game so much :] and i want the best for the game and for us the players and of cours you the moderators

Nice spam breh

Just now, DankDuck1 said:

That's literally what they're trying to force you to do. They're *cricket*ing up the queues to convince people to buy 'Premium', which is literally just how the normal queues should be.

you got the point there. but, they need some moneh. lets give them some bucks :D

1 minute ago, Apophis said:

hmmmm.......i go to log in and theres a 60 min wait. alright..........

come back 30 mins later and the wait time is now 68 mins......

w0tm8?

seriously ive never experienced something this stupid in a game launch ever....

this is first month punishment, we all need some patience >.<

Archived