Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hey everybody, we've locked this thread from further discussion because there's already a main thread on this topic here: <link>

. Please feel free to use that thread to give us your opinions on queues. Thanks!"  -Yaviey

Hello, how are the servers doing?

favicon.png

Ok so 5th time trying to login to one of the recommended servers. Starts with D can't remember, anyway... It doesn't make me wait, but... will dc me constantly. It refuses to let me actually login and see my character in-game. Always DC'ing at the loading screen after 5 mins of (not responding). I'd rather just wait in a 2k people queue.. than deal with this. So, that's what I'm gunna go do now.

To quote my post asking my thoughts on queues:

"While the queues are certainly over the top, people also need to appreciate the game officially launched only three days ago. Even WoW and FFXIV struggled to handle the overwhelming influx of members signing up as neither foresaw the numbers that flocked. If this continues after say, two weeks or so, then the vitriol would be more justified. What I have little sympathy for are those who whine that premium members get priority. Of course they do. They are paying to play the game whilst you want to enjoy it without offering a cent. This is a business, whose intent is to make money. They don't owe you a thing. So be patient or you can go play find some MSN.com games to play for free.

In sort, I think people need to be a little more patient if they are unwilling to throw any money at this game. Personally, I think the premium price is worthwhile, especially if you go for a Student Pack ($5). That's essentially a seven day rental service to dick around and see if this game is for you"

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  

They said they gonna add 4 more servers to NA to help with que times, complete and utter BS, Soha still has que of 3000+ people, 10 ppl in premium and 1 hr est wait so far.  NCsoft wtf kinda servers you running, its 2016 upgrade your hardware ffs... till then my money will go elsewhere, but once you fix your mess then I will spend money on BnS.

2 minutes ago, BourneEndeavour said:

To quote my post asking my thoughts on queues:

"While the queues are certainly over the top, people also need to appreciate the game officially launched only three days ago. Even WoW and FFXIV struggled to handle the overwhelming influx of members signing up as neither foresaw the numbers that flocked. If this continues after say, two weeks or so, then the vitriol would be more justified. What I have little sympathy for are those who whine that premium members get priority. Of course they do. They are paying to play the game whilst you want to enjoy it without offering a cent. This is a business, whose intent is to make money. They don't owe you a thing. So be patient or you can go play find some MSN.com games to play for free.

In sort, I think people need to be a little more patient if they are unwilling to throw any money at this game. Personally, I think the premium price is worthwhile, especially if you go for a Student Pack ($5). That's essentially a seven day rental service to dick around and see if this game is for you"

Erm... the game is 4 years old, it didn't officially launch 3 days ago anywhere but NA.

Everyone was QQing about Mushin and Windrest but seriously have you tried to be on Jiwan? It's a nightmare... yesterday the queue never dipped below 5000 people waiting til like midnight est time and it was like a 10hour wait if you tried to log on after 3pm est.

Just now, MeowNyan said:

RIP. Did you try making a new char or new account so you can get into a less pop server? You and also wait a few weeks while they try and sort this stuff out nyan.

sounds good...but I have friends in jiwan^

10 minutes ago, HeIsBanana said:

I got a million dollar idea. why not implement the kick system to boot players that spam the same sentence instead of an afk boot..

But, I do agree something needs to be done about the bots. There are an outrageous amount of bots in-game on any server. And those slots could be used to let actual players in. More bots in game = more people waiting in queue.

3 minutes ago, iHabits said:

I think he is just referring to it officially launching for NA. 

Yeah, then the only problem would be new servers- which would be the fault of the developers for not realizing all of the hype for the game's NA release... they should've known there would be problems with only... what, 4 servers?

12 minutes ago, HeIsBanana said:

I got a million dollar idea. why not implement the kick system to boot players that spam the same sentence instead of an afk boot..

2 minutes ago, iHabits said:

But, I do agree something needs to be done about the bots. There are an outrageous amount of bots in-game on any server. And those slots could be used to let actual players in. More bots in game = more people waiting in queue.

The problem with that is that they would have to make a chat filter to catch the bots, which could be easily bypassed. It's not as simple as you may think.

6 minutes ago, DankDuck1 said:

Erm... the game is 4 years old, it didn't officially launch 3 days ago anywhere but NA.

As noted above, I'm referring to in NA. Rarely are FP2 MMOs as highly anticipated as Blade & Soul. They likely undersold just how much in demand this game was. Patience is important here. If this continues after a few weeks, then sure, complaints are warranted. But people losing their minds because they can't play for free immediately is rather selfish. 

Just now, DankDuck1 said:

The problem with that is that they would have to make a chat filter to catch the bots, which could be easily bypassed. It's not as simple as you may think.

Ofc it wouldn't be easy. Catching and stopping these bots on any MMORPG game has been very challenging for any game so far that I've seen. No matter what the Devs and etc do to try to keep them away. They just keep coming back. In a perfect world...preventing them from logging in for a say a week atm would make queue times really smooth. Until then, I'll just keep my showers shorter than normal ( jks xD! )

Archived