Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i remember when i tried to log into windrest yday around 7 or 8 pm cet, i was on position #3.6k-ish with an approximate waitingtime of 96minutes. then, 4 hours later, i was on position #1.6k-ish with an approximate waiting time of 396minutes o/ i wonder what those waiting times are based on, as they seem to rise and drop as they feel like

Just now, Punder said:

i remember when i tried to log into windrest yday around 7 or 8 pm cet, i was on position #3.6k-ish with an approximate waitingtime of 96minutes. then, 4 hours later, i was on position #1.6k-ish with an approximate waiting time of 296minutes o/ i wonder what those waiting times are based on, as they seem to rise and drop as they feel like

Must be from the Microsoft school of time approximation. it'll be 10 hours, no 5 minutes, no wait thats 3 hours, better make that 15 hours, oh wait i'm done -.-

Yea, wait times on all servers were terrible from release day til yesterday...now on the server I'm on.. they're a bit quicker. I'm not a premium member..But really really  late at night there is no waits at all. And get to enjoy the game, til it decides to dc/crash me when loading a new area. I can't even get into this one cave that you need to enter when you're lvl 7. Right after the moon whatever cemetery. It's ridiculous, I've crashed 4x trying to get into it. After waiting an hour each time to log in mind you. xD! But I'm sure it'll all get better. Work on the bugs in-game asap....Please. 

I was queued in Jiwan and it said I had like 110 minutes and it just SKYROCKETED TO  A WHOOPING 1100 minutes, that is 18 hours!!!!! 18!!!! 

You are telling me I have to wait 18 hours?!?!?! To get into the game? Good god all mighty, the worst I heard people waiting was like SEVEN HOURS BUT NOT EIGHTEEN, does that mean the people below me have to wait like 48 hours or some shit to get into the game? 

I am so done with this game

url]What_the_fuck.png

22 minutes ago, DankDuck1 said:

Anyways, the queues seem to have been mostly fixed at this point. I got in within 15 minutes, non-premium.

Unfortunately, does not seem to be the case. Over on Soha its taken me about 98 minutes to get in and I was only at place 1668 when I started...  Honestly, doesn't look like this issue is going to be resolved anytime soon. It looks like they are pulling an ArchAge and trying to money grab off premiums as much as possible early on before finally getting around to fixing very simple very obvious problems with the servers.

Is it confirmed that it takes 6 days to delete a character now?

That would be one of the dumbest things I have ever seen in a game if this is true, and there is a lot of dumb stuff out there.

My queue time just jumped to 1100 MINUTES!!! That is EIGHTEEN HOURS OF WAIT TIME!?!?! Please someone just kill me now, I guess it's because there are 60 premium members waiting to queue so now I have to wait for those 60 premium members to get into the game before I can, jesus I can't believe it's going to EIGHTEEN HOURS for me to get into the game. 

Don't play on Jiwan just about every headstarter joined that server so it's full of premium members, I didn't know at the time of joining and now I have to suffer this torture. What_the_fuck.png

2 hours ago, yogurtlolz said:

Check out my queue for Jiwan

Uxs2fGc.jpg

Oh....my....god, you win the record because I have never seen such a high queue time, my queue time for Jiwan is 1100 minutes which is 18 hours but 8,000 MINUTES?!!?! THAT IS 133 HOURS WHICH IS ROUGHLY FIVE DAYS.

IT'S GOING TO TAKE YOU FIVE DAYS TO PLAY THE GAME, MY *cricket*ING GOD I WOULD JUST GIVE UP AND PLAY SOMETHING ELSE. HOLY *cricket* I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR QUEUE TIME IS 8,000 HOURS, I'M SAVING THAT SCREENSHOT ALSO SEND THAT PICTURE TO THE DEVELOPERS. 

2 hours ago, Volvac said:

NCSoft just needs to put in a code that kicks and account spamming "www." in chat, take out all the dam gold spammers, and allow others to play the game. o.o

I've never seen any MMORPG kick gold spammers and bots, every game has them and the developers never bother to get rid of them, maybe it isn't as simple as you think or they have there reasons for not messing with it. I do agree though if they wrote a code or something like you suggested than gold spammers would pretty much disappear completely.

1 minute ago, Skygenesis92 said:

Alright so my queue time just dropped back down to 180 minutes, still not good but better than 1100 minutes. I'm hoping it stays that way, I'd rather wait 3 hours than 18 hours. 

Still waiting? favicon.png

Archived