Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

These queue times are worse than WoW queues were on highly populated servers. I played WoW through every expansion and eventually created a character on Stormrage (one of the highest populated servers) on the day of the WOD came out and had to face around 4~5 hour queue timer that had more than 2000 people in ti. I had to wait for 10 hours just to get into this game yesterday when I started out in 1100~ place in the queue. I understand that Blizzard know how many people will be playing their game and such but this is total bullshit.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The game was highly anticipated and recent MMO's haven't had any relevant content to keep people. BnS is launching with nothing to contend with it so.... ya did I mention it is also a free 2 play game.

Be happy so many other people seem to like this game too!

On 1/19/2016 at 4:29 PM, Froggyman said:

Wow. This is really starting to irritate me. IF you are making people sit in REALLY LONG QUEUES, the least you could do is have a forum that doesn't make people double post like bandits and eat ENTIRE posts while claiming to post them. 

I had a really long a detailed shtick written here, but I'll give you the footnotes as I honestly don't think this message is making it through either.

You give people TWO character slots, and make no differentiation between allotted slots on servers. You can make TWO WHOLE CHARACTERS in a game with six or seven different classes, unless we pay you money. So we do not have the option to just go to a different server, after having tried less than 30% of your content. This would not be as bad of an issue as it is if your caps for non paying players weren't well into the THREE THOUSANDS.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Hours of potential time playing, being interested in your game, exploring the shops, finally giving in and buying some cool stuff because, hey, it's fun and awesome, all of which you want to throw out the window so you can FORCE PEOPLE TO PAY for your FREE game.

It isn't FREE, if they can't PLAY it, and with 60-85% of your playerbase being players that will NOT PAY a DIME, the players you NEED to make the WHALES feel like the game is populated enough to PAY for it. The people who CAN'T need to be able to log into the game and play it! It's real simple.

Ill always have premium because I work for a living. I'm by no means a "whale", but I like to level a bit faster and make a few more coin then teh rest because my time is limited from working full time. Ill play still even if all of the f2p kiddies quit. GG mate =D

2 hours ago, Jski said:

Ill always have premium because I work for a living. I'm by no means a "whale", but I like to level a bit faster and make a few more coin then teh rest because my time is limited from working full time. Ill play still even if all of the f2p kiddies quit. GG mate =D

You do realize leveling up is not a contest right? I do understand your way of thinking though cause its similar to mine when I pay for mmorpgs. But the arguments listed above are bs. I also have a full time job and a host of other rl activities, I also pay for the games I like however this one is marketed as free to download, access and play and I'll be damned if I have to pay just to access it in order to evaluate if its my cup of tea or not.

Bottom line Im not paying just to try a free game!

On 1/19/2016 at 10:20 PM, Sassychan said:

Yeah, you're whining like BnS is your first MMO. Bugs/queues/server problems ect. have a 100% chance of happening at a MMO launch. There is no such thing as a perfect launch in the MMO world.

You're forgetting Sassychan, that BnS has been out for a long time, i've played the China and Korean versions (Korean version was 4 years ago btw). ncsoft had more than enough time to rectify problems they also had the beta tests to top it off. It's not like ncsoft made this game, they got the rights to it and translated it...

1 minute ago, Xenn said:

You're forgetting Sassychan, that BnS has been out for a long time, i've played the China and Korean versions (Korean version was 4 years ago btw). ncsoft had more than enough time to rectify problems they also had the beta tests to top it off. It's not like ncsoft made this game, they got the rights to it and translated it...

^

Current queue on Windrest: 3k non-premium, 1.2k premium.

This is plain unacceptable. It's not rocket science to realize that adding more servers won't solve a damn thing, you need to increase drastically the servers capacity, period.

Bunch of people whining about a free game. It's free. Come back in a week or two and the queue's will be shorter. Once again, it's a free game and if you don't want to pay then be an adult by being patient.

If you can't wait a week, then just pay $5 for Premium, it's literally peanuts. Been having a ton of fun with my friends with 0 wait times.

On 1/20/2016 at 4:26 AM, BoomAndGloom said:

And it's very annoying that the premium members get in first....all that is, is they want to FORCE people to pay for premium to get into their shitty servers. Its bullshit and very sneaky maneuver from the dev team.

Ofcourse they wanna force people to buy premium, if it wasn't the case there wouldn't be premium queue. They've expected this queue, it was their evil plan. 

11 hours ago, Kalcifer said:

I am calling absolute bull right here. When Aion first launched queue times were terrible! People would afk just so they wouldn't have to wait to get back in. I don't know what game you were playing but that was a straight up lie right there. 

You dont know shit bud... i dont know when you came to AION.. but i thinks your confused with another game. Que times came in after F2P...not at start of release. 

Archived