Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

6 minutes ago, shikarin said:

Just FYI premium has virtually no queue on any servers now.

Mushin 7PM PST takes < 10m to get in.

In all seriousness this was one of the best launches I've been in. Though that was not unexpected since the game's been out for so long. Obviously there will be queues because at launch a higher percentage of a server's players will be attempting to play concurrently. So for there to be a healthy long term population it's normally necessary to have some queues during launch.

I took some time off, and logged off every night and logged back on in the mornings. After 5 days, I've waited about an hour in queue in total, and spent that time eating breakfast. This was for Mushin which was by far the most populated server during head start.

The servers work perfectly when you're in.

Looks down at my screen, sees 389 Premium User queue. You sure bro?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anything, I'm happy that they offered free character transfers from Mushin and whatever the other server is. Only problem is that where ever those players are getting transfered to now are...also really loaded. I think I'm gonna go watch some anime or play an MMO until I get to log in. *mumbles* (stupid Jiwam)

Ha, 389?  Try Poharan!  I'm looking at 856 premium members waiting to log in.

Now I can't complain TOO much, I'm not premium, I've only been playing for a few days now, but it's definitely frustrating to be level 15 after a few casual days and to be looking at #2349/3548 with 842 premium members waiting before me, and an estimated 355 minute wait time...that's over 6 HOURS!  And beyond that it's highly inaccurate, if the premium queue doesn't drop then I'll never get in.

Now yesterday the premium queue was under 100 on this server, apparently people are paying to play already - and in droves at that.  I'm sure these guys will fix this but wow I hope they hurry!  Bad press is a real pain for not only the game but the company in general...

Well technically, I've been on queue for 48 hours. (Obviously haven't been sitting here the entire time, but you get the idea.)

The first second I spend logged into the actual game, will be THE first second I spend playing Blade and Soul. Things could always be worse my friend.

At least the game runs well. So theres something to actually log into when, (and if), that ever occurs. :)

This is F&*king Horibible. (Horrible on a Bibilical sence)  First I have to pay for the damn game now I have to wait for hours just to play it, RIP the assholes who thought this was a great idea. oh I forgot i can go spend $20USD and get one and three quarters of a months sub so I can wait 5 hours instead of 10.  Waist of my time and money.....

Well since the *cricket* who runs the forums decided to take the other que bitching posts down ill come here and do the same. I had to pay money first of all for this game just so I can sit here and stare at the toon i created for almost 7 *cricket*ing hours. RIP the *cricket* who got us to this point and thought it was a god idea.  Got to play over the weekend during early access game WAS awesome. Wait time is horibible (horrible on a bibilical sense). Oh wait i can pay $20 USD and speed up my que time from 10 hours to 5hrs.  Anyone else not understand why i have to pay $20 and get one and 3/4 month sub???? WTF fail is that..... 

I WANT MY GD MONEY BACK!

46 minutes ago, AegisV said:

Joke all you want about the 'children' getting off school to play a free game, but normal people who don't get up at 4am to play a game all day also get off work a couple hours later. People aren't ignorant for logging in during peak hours, the ignorance stems from the complete lack of foresight from a veteran developer.

Fair enough. Honestly though, I really think it's a ploy to get people to buy premium ^_^

The rest of My post was just filler and I was just trying to cover My arse. Take it with a grain a salt however. I wouldn't have posted if I wasn't in que for like, 2 hours ;)

WTB queue priority for master packs, since everybody is buying the cheaper queue just to skip the 10hrs line and now we getting 5hrs wait on premium queue lol 

My thread was locked *tears* so this is the only thing i got to say.

Yes Misato, they are buying premium. You saw all the benefits that were included when you bought your Master Pack, as I also bought a Founder's Pack. You spent the money to play 3 days early, and get the loads of features with your pack. You shouldn't be valued over another who spent money on the same thing essential, its just you spent money on ALOT more than the people currently buying premium in hopes of actually getting into game. Dude, as I said everyone is struggling right now, just because you spent the money doesn't mean you can't have a little patience. You were fully aware that this game was launching, and what usually happens when a hyped-game launches? It has minor problems, and you need to understand that the devs are people too. No one is perfect, and this is also a problem for NCSoft, because they want us in-game just as much as we want to be. So just chill out, and hope for the better. :) 

The estimated queue time is a pack of lies because the game cannot accurately predict how many premium users are gonna attempt to log on therefore constantly cutting infront of you in the queue line therefore constantly increasing your expected wait.

Archived