Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok seriously I have just about had it.  I have been sitting here patiently since about 4pm.  It is now 9:28 and it says my wait time is 4980 mins.  Seriously?? As a parent I only get so much time to relax and do the things I enjoy.  Which is mostly playing video games on my computer.  This is beyond frustrating!! Please do something about these stupid queue times PLEASE!!!

Queue is forever, because premium keep joining to the game and u keep having more and more time to join haha wat a game, im in 15 hour queue already, im 200 of 4300, and 900 premium before i can join, and keep going more and more premium, we will get more time, game make to do money, shoulda do it payed

1 minute ago, kOw said:

Queue is forever, because premium keep joining to the game and u keep having more and more time to join haha wat a game, im in 15 hour queue already, im 200 of 4300, and 900 premium before i can join, and keep going more and more premium, we will get more time, game make to do money, shoulda do it payed

Its not like that. in very high population servers like poha mushin and old man cho premium users are not able to join the game. they have very high queue times too 4~5 hours or even more because users are just not leaving the game ( they didint update so they wont be kicked for afk or they just macroing/playing) so if any users leave there are no free spots for new people. the only solution is expanding the server capacity.

It makes me sad that NC Soft is allowing themselves to continue to sell premium memberships when they are aware of the premium member queues. That's just not right to sell something and the customer cannot even use it. 

1 minute ago, Sarie said:

It makes me sad that NC Soft is allowing themselves to continue to sell premium memberships when they are aware of the premium member queues. That's just not right to sell something and the customer cannot even use it. 

Exactly!

? are u joking right ? im still waiting for 15 hour , my friend disconnect "premium at pohara" and he join in 2 mins lmao, with 900 premium user waiting too, and 4500 non premium what are u talking about... i checked it,

4 minutes ago, un4 said:

Its not like that. in very high population servers like poha mushin and old man cho premium users are not able to join the game. they have very high queue times too 4~5 hours or even more because users are just not leaving the game ( they didint update so they wont be kicked for afk or they just macroing/playing) so if any users leave there are no free spots for new people. the only solution is expanding the server capacity.

Can add Jiwan to that list. New players would be wise to stay away from those 4 servers for at least a week. Premium or otherwise.

you really only have 2 options if you want to play..

pay them money, or sit through a 14 hour queue then macro so you don't get kicked when you go to sleep/work

(i wouldnt recommend macro though, gameguard might detect it and ban you even though it doesn't change the games memory.. not sure)

Hahaha..Well Played NCsoft..Waiting for 5 hours and logged in 2 min then DC, i got forced to go back Que at #2900+, Save your money for anything else that makes you happy, not this waiting for ridiculus QUEUE...what?, premium?, ITS the same, just the number of Que been reduced,.and the waiting time still sucks..have to wait around 2 hours coz premium user increased..GGWP NCsoft..

Just now, firedrop said:

you really only have 2 options if you want to play..

pay them money, or sit through a 14 hour queue then macro so you don't get kicked when you go to sleep/work

Problem is, as stated above, paying to skip queues is no longer a viable option. In some cases, premium queues are longer than non premium. They're also not moving at all, only getting longer.

3 minutes ago, kOw said:

this game is going to dead if this keep like that :) if you got disconnect what? u should wait 15 hours again ? wat a joke. they shoulda do it payed from the start

Nah, the que time will not kill the game. A lot of people will stop playing and the que time will become something much more manageable. I honestly feel that is a better alternative than opening a bunch of servers that will eventually have to be re-merged because they've become ghost towns.

I feel very sorry for everyone who bought premium JUST to get a faster queue time. I understand that lots of MMOs have had a rough start during launch day via queue times, but Blade & Soul has been hyped up to the point where NCSoft should have predicted such a load. I couldn't even START the queue at one point, because the "normal queue" limit was full.

1 minute ago, Amorra said:

Nah, the que time will not kill the game. A lot of people will stop playing and the que time will become something much more manageable. I honestly feel that is a better alternative than opening a bunch of servers that will eventually have to be re-merged because they've become ghost towns.

Its better to have tons of servers now and let them merge later then to have very few servers now and thousands of angry players. its obvious that customer satisfaction in the present is superior to all else. If the servers populations dwindle it easily fixed with mergers (no one would even be angry with mergers... who cares if servers merge geez).

TBH I think this whole queue thing is to make ppl purchase packs for premium member. I have premium member since I'm founder, and i've only waited maybe 10secs top to get in. I do agree though, they should have calculated the server sizes better but who knows maybe they'll fix it really soon. 

Archived