Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Signed up just to chime in.

I logged in today around 1 AM EST. It's now 9:10 pm EST, and my position in the queue has stayed at #109 for almost 30 minutes.  I had the day off, so I could watch the queue as I was doing other stuff. In what way is this even a good design? NCsoft has been around long enough to know that a 2gb hard drive isn't a good server. There is no way they expected less than 5k people per server, and the disgusting business practice of selling premium space is just a pathetic "WE NEED MONEY BADLY" scam. I've looked forward to the game since it first got announced in Korea. I've patiently waited to play, even though I could have played either the Korean or Russian version at any time. I kept myself from spoilers, and I waited YEARS. I don't mind waiting another few weeks or two for the "traffic" to die down, but this is a terrible start to a free to play, pay to win MMO.

There should be a region ban. Several games I've played have done this, and it made the game 10x better. Dedicated players from the banned region can easily get back in, but the worthless gold sellers never do. This would solve the issue so easily.

2 minutes ago, Dizzle said:

Well if they took them all down at least we might have a shot at a better time

Do you even understand the stupidity of your statement? "We would all have a better chance". No. You moron. We would all be right back in the queue. Sitting here with the people also trying to relog back on after being kicked off. So we'd still all be *cricket*ed. 

Can i ask if its really worth to buy Premium Membership to beat the queue? i have been in queue for the last 9 hours now and when you reach like pos #300 its the worst. you go down like #1 every 10 minutes (Poha). and Premuim Queue is getting stacked with alot of people who just cant go in. so i dont think premium queue is the answer for very high population servers. or just look at this image:

be5fff4a3a.jpg

If i pay i want to play whenever i want i wont pay and wait in a queue 1~2 hours to play.

Doh, I thought I had it bad. I logged in last night pretty quickly, it was only 200ish on Poharan and suddenly pow, I was in. This morning 8am Aussie time I thought I'd have another go and the queue was at 3500. 4 hours later I'm at 1000 - any hour now right? :)

Meanwhile, the non-premium queue has stayed pretty steady at 3500, but the premium queue started for me at 70 and is now 801 o.O seems like the non-premiums are getting in faster. That or the queue counter is busted.

I don't mind waiting anyways....I'm supposed to be working lol.

I wonder if there are any servers that aren't having the queue problem. I'm just to scared to create another char and try randomly logging in because I'll lose my four hour wait. They could at least let you mess around with character creation or something in the meantime o.O

3 minutes ago, Lecruidant said:

Do you even understand the stupidity of your statement? "We would all have a better chance". No. You moron. We would all be right back in the queue. Sitting here with the people also trying to relog back on after being kicked off. So we'd still all be *cricket*ed. 

Testy testy , did you really need a personal attack?

1 minute ago, Dizzle said:

Testy testy , did you really need a personal attack?

I'm wondering how, at *cricket*ing all, you think resetting everythign at this moment wouldn't make anything worse. Those of us that have been waiting for 9 hours would most likely get put back down in the thousands having to wait 9 more hours to play. You just want a better chance at getting in. 

3 minutes ago, Lurkios said:

What they need to do is disconnect F2P players (with a few minutes warning) to make room for premium. Solve the problem right there.

Disconnect f2p players??? I'm sure if that was a case some would quit on that or just have people buying premium then you're wait will still be long. So regardless whats it matter.

Archived