Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

22 minutes ago, firedrop said:

hahahaha 67 minutes.. ive been in queue for 5 1/2 hours now, and probably still have another 4-5 hours to go.. i know what im doing tonight. sticking a *cricket*ing penny in my keyboard so my "w" key is locked down as i run into a wall for 10 hours while i sleep.

Your not kidding. While i appreciate the AFK kick patch, its only going to affect people who actually logged off and d/l'ed it. people still playing wont be affected. They plan on restarting the servers when they introduce the new one....but it seems a bit of a stretch to wait that long given the extremety of the situation.

I logged in at 10am pst. It's currently 5:51pm, and I'm still #404 in the non-premium queue. I started at 3k, and it dropped to 600 from 10-1. since 1pm, it's dropped by 200 max. so you can't tell me that people figured it out and aren't leaving the game. I doubt that anyone will get into Old man cho tonight unless you were logged in already.

At least, until they get the new servers up and kick everyone manually.

sad part is...the waits weren't this bad last night, the day of release. I think people were quoting an hour, tops, on my server. I'm close to 9 hours now, and still at #400...that can't just be new players. That's 95% of the server population staying logged in. 

They're going to have to kick people, or expect new players from today until they open the new servers to not be able to play. 

Edit: possibility #2 - the premium queue has been growing, so it could be that the prems that are logging in are taking those slots that are opening up as people log off (or are kicked). not to inflate the current frustration with the 2 queues, but it points to the necessity of getting those two servers opened.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im in the same wait time as Temjiu. i've been queued since like 10am today and im still in queue. wtf?!? people pay for premium and they still have to wait? NCsoft do you really care for the community that plays your games or are you just sitting around not giving a flying *cricket*? i don't like the queue nor do i like to see people who payed and are still queued. this really angers me! i was able to play the china release and they didn't have a queue and their player base was massive. i've still queued and if i don't get successfully log in game with-in the next hr that would be 7pm. NCsoft you have lost another player to your queue.

I dled it last night before bed. been excited as hell to play all day. get home from work and 234 minute q and i'm a subscriber. so i'll be in q for longer than i have time to play. Whoever was in charge of guessing how popular this game would be and purchasing servers based on that projection, needs to have their office relocated to somewhere in Antarctica.

I've been in your queue for 9 hours desperately hoping that my internet connection doesn't go out. I started at position 4,800 earlier in the afternoon now its 9:00 pm and i'm still not in your game. My queue position is now 705 can you please just let me in?

This will be short... and to the point...   Started playing this neat looking game right at 9pm PST on Monday night... 1-18-2016

Had zero problems with logging in at launch... now apparently some streamers swapped to my server.. and I can't log in for over 6 hours?   So... I get home from a 10 hour day.. and still can't get in before I go to sleep to work the next day?   Right.... you can keep your *cricket*ing shit ass product... No thanks... Not paying money to cut in line.. and still wait for 2 *cricket*ing hours to play a free to play game... shitty staff and streamers that destroyed the server que times...  please go die in a grease fire

2 minutes ago, BaraChan said:

Anyone know when exactly they are going to restart the servers?

Only comment we've seen so far is when they introduce the new servers. those are expected to come online w/i the next 48 hours (this was posted earlier today). so anytime between now and friday morning? 

Archived