Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just completely unacceptable. Started queuing at 11:00am PST today, and I'm STILL not able to play. Can't believe I wasted all my time queuing, I think it's time to move on to another game. NCSoft really disappointed a lot of western players with this, I really hope Lineage Eternal doesn't have these problems if and when it gets a western release. 

I downloaded this game just to see what all the hype was all about! I was impressed with the customization a bit. But then to try and get on, I have to wait 67 minutes to start up a game. Yea that's a great way to bring in new players or invest money to support.

No one (Premium player or not) should ever take that long to enter a game! Absolutely no one!

2 minutes ago, MAzing87 said:

I downloaded this game just to see what all the hype was all about! I was impressed with the customization a bit. But then to try and get on, I have to wait 67 minutes to start up a game. Yea that's a great way to bring in new players or invest money to support.

No one (Premium player or not) should ever take that long to enter a game! Absolutely no one!

67 minutes to get in would be nice right about now. Jiwan's Premium Member queue is 502. The Non Premium, is 4498. Won't even bother typing the estimated time.

hahahaha 67 minutes.. ive been in queue for 5 1/2 hours now, and probably still have another 4-5 hours to go.. i know what im doing tonight. sticking a *cricket*ing penny in my keyboard so my "w" key is locked down as i run into a wall for 10 hours while i sleep.

1 minute ago, Arcayne said:

67 minutes to get in would be nice right about now. Jiwan's Premium Member queue is 502. The Non Premium, is 4498. Won't even bother typing the estimated time.

That's just unacceptable! I didn't know other similar games did this. I spent some time to create a good character, getting excited, only to ruin the experience with that dreadful wait. 

2 minutes ago, firedrop said:

hahahaha 67 minutes.. ive been in queue for 5 1/2 hours now, and probably still have another 4-5 hours to go.. i know what im doing tonight. sticking a *cricket*ing penny in my keyboard so my "w" key is locked down as i run into a wall for 10 hours while i sleep.

That's ridiculous man. 

I've been playing for 5 hours after a long queue this morning then while I was running to town everything became unresponsive then I got booted from the server, I had the game reloaded in 20 seconds to be greeted by a 3 hour queue, I think they screwed up their AFK timer settings.

This is crazy.  Waited 6 hours yesterday before I got in. Couldnt play much cause of work the next day. Today its going on 4 hours ans still have a 503 minute wait. I dont feel like we should have to stay perma logged in to play the game, but I guess thats what I am going to do.  Log in today to play tomorrow.  Fun...

Yeah the Q time is total BS wait 3 hours  and then play a few min only to have  the server kicks you off then be forced to wait  4 to 5 hours if you want to even bother to wait hopefully there smart enough to upgrade the servers so you can actually play.... If not i wont even bother to waste anymore money on this game its just kinda bad the fact this game launch in multiple regions  many years before it came to the US and they didn't foresee this happening. Just hopping  they don't do the typical Ncsoft thing I

played Linage 2  for about 7 years and Aion for about 2 years and this happen to both games they had the reputation to not fix things in the game after a year or so after launch or listen to the US/EU community just pretty much copying the KR version of the game translated over to US/EU language...... all and all it really made me feel like they only care about the money and  not the community hopefully this don't happen with B&S

Archived