Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

1 minute ago, Vod said:

In queue since 1pm eastern time, it is now 7:17 pm eastern time. At one point, it said 2 minutes till I get in, and that was a few hours ago. People seem to be buying the premium package now, and making me wait even longer. I was gonna buy a premium package, but I might log out tonight when I go to bed, and then jump right back into the queue, so I can get on and only wait for an hour or so when I wake up.

lol And if you do that, you play into why they didn't make more servers at the start and only now are talking about adding more. They will officially have your money because of these high queue times across the board with servers

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I paid for a founder's pack so I could get a 3 day head start to play. It was a HUGE waste of money. What is the point of having a 3 day head start, when you can't even play after game DOES go live? So all the premium members get to level and play when I can't now. So disappointed. I remade my character and picked a server without a long wait time, now THAT server has a massive wait time. I understand more servers are going up...but i'm not going to just delete all the time I spent leveling my current character just to change to another server that will probably end up the same way. Unless NCSOFT allows free server transfers....which they should. Ridiculous. 

3 minutes ago, Araninji said:

first week of any MMO is really a mess. so roll a joint and play some good music! this game won't run or disappear relax :)

Aion had no problems like this at launch. Tera didn't either. FFXIV had server problems with kicking but had no problems with queue times because they had about 13-14 servers. If you had a queue, it was a 10 minute wait at most in a queue of about 150 because of how many servers there were. 

Omg 4 and half hours I have been in Queue 

Went from queue # 2320 to now #222

Whyyy is it taking so long. I dont even want to play anymore but because I waited so long I am going to play this game. Honestly this is ridiculous and pathetic on the workers on this game because they should of planned this properly. The way I work is I need to play the game for a while to know if it is worth spending money on this game and right now I am pissed off at this game. I am not going spend money on premium just for shorter queue which is such a money grabbing technique. I hate companies who do that because you know they are rotten people. 

I have been stuck on #222 and its not moving for last 10 minute and their 336 peremium members waiting. What the hell is going on

Just now, Lecruidant said:

Aion had no problems like this at launch. Tera didn't either. FFXIV had server problems with kicking but had no problems with queue times because they had about 13-14 servers. If you had a queue, it was a 10 minute wait at most in a queue of about 150 because of how many servers there were. 

i mean not just queue, im talking about lags bugs disconnections and other issues. i always give it a 1 week mercy for any games i play specially an MMO. but yeah i can't blame you guys. queue time is just so big reaching 6000. 

Just now, Araninji said:

i mean not just queue, im talking about lags bugs disconnections and other issues. i always give it a 1 week mercy for any games i play specially an MMO. but yeah i can't blame you guys. queue time is just so big reaching 6000. 

Lag, bugs, disconnects. THOSE are all acceptable. But server queue times like this are unacceptable. They need AT LEAST 6 new servers. but that won't happen because they want people to buy premium. 

I was tempted to start my stream up for blade and soul, and just set a timer, music, and sit at the queue screen and see how long it took in actual time for it to launch. 1hr 44Mins so far, another 5-6 hours to go. gg

I got so pissed I smack my keyboard and lost my queue number 214 which I started off in the 2300s. I am going to cry that was  4 hours 45 minutes of waiting gone.  Ok next step uninstall the game and *cricket* YOU Ncsoft.

I think many people are mad at this;

the waiting times.

I get frustrated by them myself; and I have a damn suggestion.

make many waiting lists. Atleast 10, so people can play the game without waiting and coming back to get kicked by the stupid afk thing.

How annoying NCSOFT game implementations on queue to get in ... I mean it is the only game i saw this ... My point is that when people go afk and auto kick by server and when u play and see less people ud get bored with it and soon lose interest playing ... Creating new servers to solve congestion is stupid coz ud be starting all over again and it is annoying to the bones... If other games can accommodate many people without kicking afks why couldnt NCSOFT do that ... this is quite a way to force people to get Premium membership . The game will die definitely ... increase server capacity u jerks!!!!

They should have just been honest when they advertisied this game.. it's not F2P it's P2P.... Only people that paid can currently play or close to that. It's just stupid. I don't care about paying for a game but I hate the lack of honesty on this one. If they just wanted people to pay to play, they should have advertise it this way. Blah...

As someone said in this thread, they'll be lucky if not all new players just give up and go play something else and never come around again. Cuz that's just my current feeling.. :(

Archived