Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

If you don't pay for premium and are in the queue, you aren't supporting the game, so why are you entitled to play?

You think the servers are empty?  They are not, they are packed and there are players everywhere.  I think people need to cool their jets here...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point I need to afk timer to go away so I can spend all night while I'm sleeping to wait in the queue so when I wake up I have a chance of playing an hour or 2 without getting kicked for not sitting at my pc staring at the queue screen for 8 hours

31 minutes ago, RoosterFish said:

I gave up and gave NCsoft $5.50 for the student pack. I was #13 in a que of over 3000 for over an hour, total time in que of 5+hours. 

thats the issue here ppl are getting sick of waiting and Ncsoft is cashing in on that but what happens when you get enough ppl sick of waiting and pony up the $5 bucks?? well you end up with high que times even in the premium que so ppl are basically wasting money. 

ive watch the premium que go from 20ish to 295 in the course of an hour, ppl are buying those started packs with hopes to get past the que but it starting to not end up that way.

10 minutes ago, TheGWD said:

If you don't pay for premium and are in the queue, you aren't supporting the game, so why are you entitled to play?

You think the servers are empty?  They are not, they are packed and there are players everywhere.  I think people need to cool their jets here...

entitled? lol i love the way you talk so EA like, to begin with this is a free to play game with some premium stuff, and logging in shouldnt be one of those to be honest, and also the character slots? lel please, they should learn from maplestory now thats a good f2p with good cash shop system, and they doing quite well.

Just now, Lecruidant said:

Except BD is pay to play. It's 25 then free monthly. no Premium bullshit. 

BD is buy to play.. but yeah gw2 had the same business model didnt stop the ques from hitting that game either....

Archived