Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, RiseKisaragi said:

My game is patching now! Excited to play been following it since Korean release - Looks like I wont be getting on anytime soon lol back to FFXIV

With queues like this you'll be missing FFXIV soon enough.

5 minutes ago, Kyugeki said:

I joined the Jiwan Queue around 2:30est, right  now it's 5:50 est. I'm not even 1400th place in the queue and my estimated time is over 500 min(higher than it was when i joined by around 250%). *cricket* this, yep.

Yup, my queue time was at ~11 hours, a bit over 600 minutes. Server's Poharan.

I hope NCSOFT uses some of the moola from founder packs to increase server sizes, because I can't imagine it being like this forever?  I have been in queue for over two hours for a game, absurd! Thank the gods I had the sense to get some homework done, and thanks Blade&Soul for forcing me to be productive! I didn't think an MMO would actually ever get me to do my homework. :)

https://i.imgsafe.org/efda688.pngefda688.png

So I woke up this morning at 8am EST. attempted to log in, and was put in queue. It said 135minutes, so I went and sent my kids off to school/cleaned the house.went back to check and it hadn't moved.it is now 6:00 PM and it now says 1180 minutes. You had the same problem with wildstar. Thought you would have learned something. I guess I expect too much. I was going to pay for costumes and such. Now? Not gunna happen. In4 all you plebs say "good riddance , leave" don't care about you. 

I think the most disheartening thing is that premium member queues are going up exponentially. At least that's the case on the server I'm on. As that number rises, overall queue timers will worsen right along. This might reach disastrous levels soon.

1 minute ago, Arcayne said:

I think the most disheartening thing is that premium member queues are going up exponentially. At least that's the case on the server I'm on. As that number rises, overall queue timers will worsen right along. This might reach disastrous levels soon.

And all those people fall RIGHT into what NCsoft wants. They don't add new servers and don't deal with shit right now to get people to go "Shit, better get that premium for a f2p game!" It's absurd

14 minutes ago, Lecruidant said:

They already implemented a no afk patch today. 

That patch was a gimmick to kill f2p players off the game. It wasn't paired with a server restart so it does nothing to the people that have been online since minute one. It's jst there to kick you when you don't notice your queue is done.

Archived