Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Sassychan said:

Yeah, you're whining like BnS is your first MMO. Bugs/queues/server problems ect. have a 100% chance of happening at a MMO launch. There is no such thing as a perfect launch in the MMO world.

There isnt a 100% chance to happen if thats the case every single mmo would be broken at launch which i have played some before which didnt have this. This game was HUGE launch and NC didnt make preparations/ enough preps to fit the need basically all were getting as a response is " buy premium" which is honestly BS they shoulda improved capacity ten fold at least. Yes there is no perfect launch commonly for any game however knowing the hype and not making preparations is unacceptable  

You should try a different server. There wasn't a queue on Yehara when I last logged on, and it has plenty of people. I really don't understand why everyone thinks it's a good idea to join the most populated server then come here and complain about queues...

4 minutes ago, Sassychan said:

Yeah, you're whining like BnS is your first MMO. Bugs/queues/server problems ect. have a 100% chance of happening at a MMO launch. There is no such thing as a perfect launch in the MMO world.

You do know for a company that is based solely on MMO's would know how to avoid long ass queue times rather than have people wait hours in order to play.

Also look at companies like EA, Square and  Funcom i was there for launch on FFIVX, Swtor and The Secret World and the queue times took at most 15 min and there is tens of thousands or even million of people playing the game on launch as well but me and them didn't have to wait like 1-2 hours at the character selection screen in order to play.

1 minute ago, dmoe33 said:

There isnt a 100% chance to happen if thats the case every single mmo would be broken at launch which i have played some before which didnt have this. This game was HUGE launch and NC didnt make preparations/ enough preps to fit the need basically all were getting as a response is " buy premium" which is honestly BS they shoulda improved capacity ten fold at least. Yes there is no perfect launch commonly for any game however knowing the hype and not making preparations is unacceptable  

When I said 100% chance, I meant any of the 3 things can happen at a MMO launch.

Just now, Ecks00 said:

You do know for a company that is based solely on MMO's would know how to avoid long ass queue times rather than have people wait hours in order to play.

Also look at companies like EA, Square and  Funcom i was there for launch on FFIVX, Swtor and The Secret World and the queue times took at most 15 min and there is tens of thousands or even million of people playing the game on launch as well but me and them didn't have to wait like 1-2 hours at the character selection screen in order to play.

All those MMOs you listed has higher number of players and more servers compared to this MMO. The population of BNS is only a fraction of the population of the leading MMOs.

Ok so firstly, this game wasn't that huge of a launch. There were mostly people interested that either got bored of their current MMO when the announcement came or diehard fans that played on Eastern or P Servers before.

Secondly, almost every good MMO has problems at launch. The Archeage Launch was even worse, during the Head Start you happened to have Login Queues and it was almost unplayable for two weeks after Launch unless you had Prem. Each new WoW expansion is plagued by server problems and generally each mildly anticipated MMO with good promotion will have problems at launch. In a week or so most of the hype will have calmed down and no more queues for anyone. It simply isn't worthwhile for them to implement a bigger server infrastructure just to sustain through the launch if that investment will go wasted later on because not even 50% of the people that were hyped for it at launch will stay. The diehard fans won't leave. I won't leave either. I didn't leave Archeage (and I had 8000 queue for 3 hours after the 2nd day of launch with Premium) until the devs screwed that up and if the devs of B&S don't screw it up I will stay. And so will many others.

FFXIV and TSW were pay-to-play. This means that the devs had more possibilities to pay for upfront costs and could anticipate the amount of players better simply because if you pay for a game, you will most likely play it (or at least more people will stay) than if that game is f2p. And swtor launch in Europe was HELL. It was lagging like shit for many europeans.

Do not buy premium or a founders pack to evade the queues, it has already been stated (please don't ask me where but it has) that founders and premium will not get you online any faster, everyone is facing the queue time depending when you log in during the day.

I have the large founders pack & purchased additional premium even though that founders pack gave me 90 days of premium already & I still face 1 - 2k player queues daily.

All i can say is.... REALLY??   NCS should have anticipated a large number of players would populate the servers.  They should have made an option to buy the premium on the website instead of in-game.. where you have to wait 2 hrs to log-in and buy it.

Honestly, id rather it NOT be F2P.. Id rather pay monthly (as i do in wow) to NOT sit 2hr ques... i have better things to do than watch a screen count down.. (or should i say up.. que went from 48 mines to start to 128)  Yea, it may be F2P, but whos going to stick around and wait 2 hrs just to log on?

You can buy premium from the character selection screen but like others said even premium is getting queue, i don't recommend getting premium now just to avoid the queues, it should settle down after a couple of days.

Also there's a TON of bots in-game, they should start taking care of these freaks taking spots from legit players who just wants to play.

2 minutes ago, Slirith said:

Founders should have permanent queue priority regardless of which founder pack you bought

^ this yet founders dont rlly get sht other then a few items and premium for a bit 

3 minutes ago, Zarozian said:

There's about 5090 people in queue for Jiwan server.... :>

If anyone just wanted to know..... ;>

yea this is why i moved to jiwan form mushin now its other way around.... 

27 minutes ago, Sassychan said:

15 minutes ago, Sassychan said:

16 minutes ago, Sassychan said:

When I said 100% chance, I meant any of the 3 things can happen at a MMO launch.

All those MMOs you listed has higher number of players and more servers compared to this MMO. The population of BNS is only a fraction of the population of the leading MMOs.

You do know that NA knows there will be so many people playing at launch cause look at Korea they had a max of 30 min waiting time and i know i just finished talking with a few friends from Korea that played the game on their launch and this game has been shown to us for over a year so NCSoft knows that there will be a lot of people wanting to play this game.

Only those with premium membership which was 75$ - 130$ has it from founders pack, also the membership for a month is about $30 witn nx coins, i mean no even WOW sub was as expensive as this, this is BS, they just want more money, can wait for black dessert to actually kill this game

7 minutes ago, Slirith said:

Founders should have permanent queue priority regardless of which founder pack you bought

Hehehe....They make us wait 4 years....then they made us wait more.....now they are making us pay more to get in...hehehe.... ;>

19 minutes ago, Mythic said:

All i can say is.... REALLY??   NCS should have anticipated a large number of players would populate the servers.  They should have made an option to buy the premium on the website instead of in-game.. where you have to wait 2 hrs to log-in and buy it.

Honestly, id rather it NOT be F2P.. Id rather pay monthly (as i do in wow) to NOT sit 2hr ques... i have better things to do than watch a screen count down.. (or should i say up.. que went from 48 mines to start to 128)  Yea, it may be F2P, but whos going to stick around and wait 2 hrs just to log on?

20 minutes ago.. was at 128.. now.. 148 LMMFAO!  yea.. perfect way to launch.. have new players.. and founders.. sit 2+ hr ques.. gg

Archived