Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

bumb erly was quen new server around 4k+6x premiums  this reminds me other mmorpg game launch witch died in week easy way set up afk kicker if ppl more than 1hour afk auto kick same was implement in other mmorpg games why they not add vip servers for premium members?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just the launch. I can't remember the last multiplayer game that wasn't lags and queues at launch.

In one month, queues will be mostly gone. In two months, even the highest population server won't have queues. Until then, play something else, get premium, or complain. Only the first 2 options will get you any results though :D

So far, BnS launch has been identical to the Archeage launch. If you're wondering how things will go in the next few days, just look at Archeage forum archives.

I think you need to look to something like the last Sim City to find a game that launched so catastrophically. 

It'll go down in history as one of the worst planned and worst executed MMO launches, no question. I really regret paying NCSoft money for this. 

4 minutes ago, elCotto said:

6 hours+, are you serious??

I WAS going to invest time and money on this game... so cya

When I wanted to log in last night, it started out as a 2 hour queue at 5pm. I let it sit there and went to do something else in the meantime. An hour later I came back to see that it became a 4 hour queue (meaning total wait time would be 5 hours at that point). I didn't leave it on for longer to see if the number would continue to go up or if it would go down.

But, atm, if you're not premium, don't bother playing.

11 minutes ago, SerialCaTFeeler said:

Go premium and stop being a crying pleb ffs

people shouldn't have to pay for a free-to-play game. the wait time is crazy. don't think everybody can afford to just "go premium..." so some, it's just not possible. and treating the non-premium players like this is just not right? supposedly they didn't want a "pay to win" kind of situation... but if non-premium people can't get in to play than plain and simple, the dev's lied.

2 minutes ago, JeffCross said:

people shouldn't have to pay for a free-to-play game. the wait time is crazy. what if people just can't don't think people can afford to just "go premium..." so some, it's just not possible. and treating the non-premium players like this is just not right? supposedly they didn't want a "pay to win" kind of situation... but if non-premium people can't get in to play than plain and simple, the dev's lied.

Someone cage the plebs , the enrage is real .

Just now, Seyryu said:

Why are people so surprised,they messed up on WildStar ,they messed up here also.

GG.

yeah I shouldn't have been surprised lol

8.5+hour estimated wait. Premium members are in que for for quite awhile now... Been in que for over 2hours already =/

at least i guess I got to play during head start >.>;

3 minutes ago, kitcalie said:

yeah I shouldn't have been surprised lol

8.5+hour estimated wait. Premium members are in que for for quite awhile now... Been in que for over 2hours already =/

at least i guess I got to play during head start >.>;

Yeah, that's true, the head start was fun... but now :(

Steps to play Blade and Soul

1) Attempt to connect to Blade and Soul

2) Spend an hour+ in queue

3) Play Blade and Soul for 15 minutes

4) Get DC'd with some BS numbers

5) reconnect

6) estimated 2 hour queue

7) Quit the game

8) boot up dragon's dogma

9) ???

10) Profit whilst punching a Hydra in it's throat.

Just now, marshmallow said:

All these F2P demanding instant server access. Guuuurl please. An hour or two, even three isn't going to kill you. First week of launch.

sheneneh-jenkins-o.gif

"ooh... uh, uh" people in the real world, where time matters and people have appointments, or meetings to go to. waiting for hours upon hours... it's just not realistic

Just now, DrMattsuu said:

Steps to play Blade and Soul

1) Attempt to connect to Blade and Soul

2) Spend an hour+ in queue

3) Play Blade and Soul for 15 minutes

4) Get DC'd with some BS numbers

5) reconnect

6) estimated 2 hour queue

7) Quit the game

8) boot up dragon's dogma

9) ???

10) Profit whilst punching a Hydra in it's throat.

Oh yeah!!! thanks!! I forgot Dragon's dogma is out there now... (going to buy it now bye, bye...)

1 minute ago, JeffCross said:

"ooh... uh, uh" people in the real world, where time matters and people have appointments, or meetings to go to. waiting for hours upon hours... it's just not realistic

Hahahah oh my. I guess you're one of those people who think they're special and noone else does anything, right. Don't like queues right now then get premium. Simple. Or wait and play in a few days when it lowers.

5 minutes ago, JeffCross said:

Please don't feed the trolls after midnight

1 minute ago, JeffCross said:

Neither is expecting a company to cater to thousands of people by turning on servers that cost millions of dollars just so those players can play for free. These aren't your standard lynksys routers that they're running the games on...and they have maintenance costs...that most of these people won't put a dime towards paying for. 

now...the Premium players with a heavy queue definitely have reason to gripe. Every MMO has their "motivations" to get people to pay costs, or sub fees (they call it premium in this game...whatever. it's a sub fee). NCsoft has decided to make theirs the queues. we'll see how that turns out in the long run. 

1 minute ago, Mokichilegacy said:

well guys, let make the best of it, do some fun on forums. just relax.

url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&c

I agree. go comment on the bigger breasts thread (yeah, people are actually asking for those) or start a thread of "Let's see pics of those cool looking characters in Queue" snapshots thread.

My toon doesn't look cool atm, as I started a new one, so I'm basically in my undies. Think i finally got the sliders figured out though, and got the proportions I wanted.

25 minutes ago, SerialCaTFeeler said:

Go premium and stop being a crying pleb ffs

Why would ANYONE pay to be a premium player on a non working MMO? Seriously?! No aspect in this game has even got a decent result from my side.

The torrent which you downloaded the client went really slow and had to re do it twice.

The servers where down for a few hours when I finally where done patching and shit. Took well over 7 hours.

The servers are lagging SO hard it's amazing for some people, me included.

I am debugging and getting dissconnected from the game 1-2 each hour.

The end game is what i understood not even finished and little to do once you reach max lvl (?)

If you want to pay for a game which is on it's way to it's grave 2 days in to the release you do so. But for us who does not we would like to not be called a "crying pleb". If BnS wants my money they have to earn it.

Archived