Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

This morning I started up BnS before class started to make sure I was able to stay in queue but there was no wait time actually (Mushin). After I came home from school, I was able to play for 45 minutes before the game ended up crashing after WATCHING a cutscene.... Now I'm back in queue bouncing between 20 minutes - 160 min wait, it keeps going up and down. What I don't understand is why not condense the total server load for each server as to opposed to having multiple servers. Such as having only 1-4 servers as opposed to have 7-8 servers. Load time would be much faster plus more people in each world. Or as someone else said earlier, implement a system where your character can be moved between servers like other games.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Raynel said:

This ALL happens because of THIS (look below)

WINDREST; the most populated server at EU.

You cant play because you all want the same server... You want to play? GO TO ANOTHER SERVER, THERE ARE LIKE 10 SERVERS, WHY THE F*CK YOU ALL WANT THE SAME SERVER? "Cuz i wanna be in the best server, whaaaaaawhaaaa". Then EAT queues.

There is not "player size server problems", you all just want to play in the same place, and there are a bunch of servers to play at just because thats not possible. Stop blaming companies or nonsense, go to a less populated server and I bet there wont be THAT big queues (or wont be at all).

Honestly, after have seen some game launch the last year, I can say this game launch went kinda smooth compared to other. The only problem is the problem every F2P game has; crying players that wants everything, but they cannot understand that thats not possible at a game that, ANYONE can join. Numbers gonna be big at launch, hence, you gotta either expect it or look for a way to dont be screwed up because of that, like choosing a smaller server.

Thats a stright fact, and no matter how many times you cry for it, there wont be another way.

Really want to know WHY ppl want to play on same server? CAUSE THEY HAVE FRIENDS on IT - u want to force them to SWITCH to other servers or split between servers?

Another reason - PPL heard "come on its best server for our country, many ppl from our country plays on it" SO THEY FORCE to join it...

Why i have to play on DE servers with GERMANS only? its stupid but im forced to do it.. so i pick... NO WAY and left the game already.

How is it that the longer I wait, the longer I have to wait?

I have a queue of 31 minutes, 2840 people in front of me of which 0 premium members.

Currently, after waiting several minutes - the queue went down to 2233 players in front of me - but the waiting time increased to 45 minutes? 

Still 0 premium members. 

And no, I am not on Windrest. 

Same queues on both Ebon Hall and Wild Springs..

2 minutes ago, EaglePhoenix said:

How is it that the longer I wait, the longer I have to wait?

I have a queue of 31 minutes, 2840 people in front of me of which 0 premium members.

Currently, after waiting several minutes - the queue went down to 2233 players in front of me - but the waiting time increased to 45 minutes? 

Still 0 premium members. 

And no, I am not on Windrest. 

Same queues on both Ebon Hall and Wild Springs..

I've been wondering the same thing lol

2188 out of 2874 + 9 premium members. wait time went from 45minutes to 62mins then down to 50 mins then to 120mins now back to 62 rofl

35 minutes ago, Raynel said:

This ALL happens because of THIS (look below)

WINDREST; the most populated server at EU.

Wll i want to play with friends on windrest. I tried finding a less populated server to check classes out but i got fed up between 5 minute deletion times and still having to wait hours to play on small servers. If it is going to take that long i might as well go play another game.

I dont know about u all who purchased premium..but i definitely not paying almost 100 £ to w8 45 mins to log on. So i will just raise a ticket right now to give me back the money because when you pay for a service you expect to get that service. And if they dont want to give me back the money...god bless in uk you can call your bank and ask them to make a charge back under the uk consumer legislation rights.

All players who are sayng "you are overpopulated a server" is because THEY NC SOFT told wich server to attend if you are from X country..and to be honest at the way the founder packs was purchased they was able to calculate the burst of PREMIUM PLAYERS . I am not speaking here about all.,...because we the premium was need to w8 in que even before of monday release...wich is just nonsense.

Now with evryone on...what will happend? They going to force disconnect the non premium players to make place for premium? Im not understand how this works...Well if they do that...is not free to play...is the worst marketing trick i ever saw in my life...not to mention that YOU ALREADY FAIL with the premium players who waits like 40 mins to enter in game.

Regarding the bots.,..What? you didint expect this? Well let me tell you something about Aion . I was part of the mass ban wawes with nonsese with over 10 k normal players was banned on reasons of bottling. Not even today NCSOFT was not able to give me an explanation and even couples which was playng that game...(she was banned and him not and always they was playing together) . I was the FIRST master tailoring on the server wichwas require a lot of playng and crafting(and i am not here to lie about this because i dont need to ..just search mass bans in aion). But they never give you the evidence. What it was hurting more is that the server was full of bots after 1 month of release...but aparently that ones was never banned. Why? because ppl who work for ncsoft are selling the codding for the bots to the developers. 

So if you hope bots will dissapear ..this will never happen....and if they are a problem to the server...hmm dont think so...at the expectection of the game they was need to be prepared with a very hight volume of players. But not...cheap servers and money for premium.....because no any gaming company they dont develop games to entertain you..is for making money with the smallest resource ever.

The reason you have those crazy wait times is because you are a non-premium member. Premiums still have to wait, but not as long as a non-premium. Think of it as a low priority/high priority system. Also, the reason why we have crazy wait times is because every time a premium member joins the queue it adds time because it has to compensate for the premium member, but realize your wait can vary so it can be quick or it can slow. I'm kinda've lol'ing at all these kids raging.

3 minutes ago, Natte76 said:

ooh mine dropped from 25 min to 14 min in 25 mins :P I dont mind ques realy though, it always happens, but atleast it should be somewhat accurate.

This, at least let me know when I have to get back to my pc/game - without having to stare at my login screen for the next 1.5 hours, just in case - without risking to get kicked again due to AFK timer expiring.. 

Archived