Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

Honestly, this has been the best launch of any MMO the past decade!
Other companies (with less players) goes offline for hours and days during a launch! Que-times are expected. You can't just buy/rent a dosen extra servers, just to see them die in a couple of weeks.
I miss AFK-kick though :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is for all this stupid people saying that "buy premium" do you really think they wasn't specting this to happen? i said this in other post but i'm gonna say it again... BnS never needed that many month as cbt cuz it's not a new game, it has over 5 years, so basically the only issue was translations, which can be fixed we all know that very very fast, not over months, what they wanted was to all of you kids ask your moms for money to buy founders pack, now there's endless queues, and the first thing you read in the left window on character selection is "Receive priority queue placement as a premium member" (which is normal if your paying right?) so, what they told was first buy founder, and now buy premium, otherwise you "won't" play... anyways this is NCsoft NA, it's already known how they are, happened in Aion, Wildstar, lineage... don't spect a quick solution for this, cuz it won't happen, until they squeeze your wallet a little more

31 minutes ago, Marllo said:

Look at that awesome queue. What do you think NCSoft? Who will wait 2 hours for getting in to game? Noone have time for that. You ruined whole game start. Noone will stay on this game. They'll want to try this game and they'll see this f*cking queue. GG!

pROH9EA.jpg

You're playing on the most populated EU server. Go put in a ticket and transfer off. Honestly, this has been a relatively smooth launch. Launch will always have an excess of people. Especially when everyone decides to be on one server.

Pay, pay, pay. Ignoring the fact that you still have 300 premium people on queue on Windrest, why should i pay for a f2p game before i try it (so i can see if i like it or not?). And that's what a lot of new people are going to think.

And look, an update. Hopefully queue times will go down.

A hotfix has been deployed to address the below issues:

• An AFK auto-kick feature has been implemented

• The queue time text has been changed
    • Previously, the non-premium membership queue time would only display wait time for non-premium members and would not include the wait time from the premium membership queue
    • Now, the non-premium membership queue time will display the total wait time including both premium and non-premium members

• Fixed an issue where cutscenes would crash the client or black screen when pressing the ESC button too quickly

• Fixed an issue where the confirmation message for upgrading a weapon could not be typed in French due to the word length

Queues and new MMO server gremlins? Yeah... been there, seen that. However...

... this is sillynutsinsane. 8 hours in a queue? Crash... and boombang that's you back in queueland again. No AFK timer or boot?

This game isn't cheap and comes to the western market with tons of cash shop items... so atop premium status, it's a pre-packaged, well-oiled, tried and tested cash cow on steroids.

Given that, pardon me for wanting to drive it around awhile before I throw wads of sterling at it.

But... presently... for me it's not a game at all... it's a queued PROMISE of a game.

In truth... nothing but animated wallpaper.

Bah. With extra Bah.

I'd recommend that if you're having large queues, consider making your characters on less populated servers.  Avoid Mushin, Pohlong (or however it's spelled), and Jiwan on the NA side.  Avoid Windrest on the EU side.  There's one other on the EU side but I can't remember it.

The other option to help reduce queues is to purchase a premium membership.

Considering it is just a few days after the launch of a highly anticipated game, the queues will most likely go away after a few weeks.  At least on the lower populated servers.

2 minutes ago, Namidamaru said:

These rich douchebags really give no solutions.

I say, NCsoft must ban a lot of dummy for bots...or at least, make the idle accounts got DC'd... so they could make room for other players. 

dude look at the following

9 minutes ago, Diradem said:

And look, an update. Hopefully queue times will go down.

The messiah is coming. lol... next its going to be the bots.

3 minutes ago, Bezerko said:

I'd recommend that if you're having large queues, consider making your characters on less populated servers.  Avoid Mushin, Pohlong (or however it's spelled), and Jiwan on the NA side.  Avoid Windrest on the EU side.  There's one other on the EU side but I can't remember it.

The other option to help reduce queues is to purchase a premium membership.

Considering it is just a few days after the launch of a highly anticipated game, the queues will most likely go away after a few weeks.  At least on the lower populated servers.

Well... yeah. But from what I saw there are a ton of RMT spamologists on... busybusybusy. All things considered, they'll soon outnumber players... perhaps even end up spamming each other while all the actual players sit in the queue and stare blankly at the 'Priority Queue Placement As A Premium Member' wallpaper. Or is my cynicism bubbling over :-)

40 minutes ago, IntX said:

Honestly, this has been the best launch of any MMO the past decade!
Other companies (with less players) goes offline for hours and days during a launch! Que-times are expected. You can't just buy/rent a dosen extra servers, just to see them die in a couple of weeks.
I miss AFK-kick though :)

Shill detected, post discarded.

1 hour ago, CherryStick said:

ncsoft spend a lot of money bringing the game to NA/EU, please pay for the game if you want to fully enjoy it

You surely cant be serious, the game is marketed as free to access and play. What if I dont like it? Will NCsoft refund me? Will you? If they wanted money up front they should have released it as buy to play with or without a sub. But there is much less opportunity for scamming  when a game is buy to play. You see, btp is a commitment by both the player and the developer. NCsoft went with the free to play but hard to access in order to scam money from people eager to try the game. Only inexperienced folks or folks who dont value their cash fall for these types of moves. Enjoy being one of them

6 minutes ago, Draxu said:

Now this game is p2p.... You have Premium, you can play. Don't have? So you can't play ....

This ALL happens because of THIS (look below)

10 minutes ago, AntriX said:

Come one guys... you're clearly over-exaggerating... I've been in a queue for only like what... 5 hours? And as you can see I'm almost in! Only a "few" hours remaining...
db5buV1.jpg

tumblr_nmuizj7tFM1u5wdu4o1_500.gif

WINDREST; the most populated server at EU.

You cant play because you all want the same server... You want to play? GO TO ANOTHER SERVER, THERE ARE LIKE 10 SERVERS, WHY THE F*CK YOU ALL WANT THE SAME SERVER? "Cuz i wanna be in the best server, whaaaaaawhaaaa". Then EAT queues.

There is not "player size server problems", you all just want to play in the same place, and there are a bunch of servers to play at just because thats not possible. Stop blaming companies or nonsense, go to a less populated server and I bet there wont be THAT big queues (or wont be at all).

Honestly, after have seen some game launch the last year, I can say this game launch went kinda smooth compared to other. The only problem is the problem every F2P game has; crying players that wants everything, but they cannot understand that thats not possible at a game that, ANYONE can join. Numbers gonna be big at launch, hence, you gotta either expect it or look for a way to dont be screwed up because of that, like choosing a smaller server.

Thats a stright fact, and no matter how many times you cry for it, there wont be another way.

Last night it took 3 hours to get in (started about 2-3 hours form now). Now I am 2914 in que to start all over again!

Friend of mine couldn't get into our server's que because it was "full" last night and he had to wait to even get in.  Yet I saw at least 4 different gold spammers in chat!!

20 minutes ago, Raynel said:

This ALL happens because of THIS (look below)

WINDREST; the most populated server at EU.

You cant play because you all want the same server... You want to play? GO TO ANOTHER SERVER, THERE ARE LIKE 10 SERVERS, WHY THE F*CK YOU ALL WANT THE SAME SERVER? "Cuz i wanna be in the best server, whaaaaaawhaaaa". Then EAT queues.

There is not "player size server problems", you all just want to play in the same place, and there are a bunch of servers to play at just because thats not possible. Stop blaming companies or nonsense, go to a less populated server and I bet there wont be THAT big queues (or wont be at all).

Honestly, after have seen some game launch the last year, I can say this game launch went kinda smooth compared to other. The only problem is the problem every F2P game has; crying players that wants everything, but they cannot understand that thats not possible at a game that, ANYONE can join. Numbers gonna be big at launch, hence, you gotta either expect it or look for a way to dont be screwed up because of that, like choosing a smaller server.

Thats a stright fact, and no matter how many times you cry for it, there wont be another way.

The rest of the servers sound borderline Chinese dude. Like... Ching Chong, Chang Chong, Sum Tin Wong... etc. etc. How am I supposed to even spell that? Or like, what if I want to tell a friend to come play with me, what I am gonna' say? "Hey, I'm on the Ching Chang Chong Cheng" server... It sounds stupid right? Exactly. Windrest is the only server that sounds remotely nice. So yeah, everyone picks it first, duuuh.

Archived