Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

Yep. Had my fill of waits. I've gone through the queue more than once and I'm done. May try in a week or two to see how bad the queues are then but other than that may you all have a better experience than myself with this game. Good luck.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got in queue 5 hours ago (4,000+ people in QUEUE!)... FINALLY got on 20 minutes ago, only to have a level 4 quest freeze the game... that's ridiculous, now i have to wait that again? No thanks.

I expected some issues, this is the company that LOST the expansion to AION on the day it was to be released and had to reupload it a couple years ago after all, but still. This is 100 times worse than any other launches I've ever seen and the pay to play aspect of you pay premium or you don't get in almost at all... I was hoping this would be reasonable like AION. I guess not. :/ Granted even AION has become more greedy since it first transitioned to FTP. This game is not a new game, I'm going to stick to my pay to play game at this point, quite the disappointment as I wanted to play with my friends tonight. At this point, I'm waiting a month or more before picking this back up, give it time to get this settled... I've lost my trust in this currently, which is quite the shame. :/

It is beyond ridiculous really. I love how people say that this is just due to launch that it is now happening. Yeah lovely and you may be right but NCSOFT should have known better.

This game has been insanely popular. They already received quite a lot of flak when they actually delayed the Blade and Soul release to focus first on Wildstar. But now that Wildstar has failed the time for Blade and Soul finally came round.

This company should know by now what how to launch an MMO. They have had plenty of practice and still they get to muck it up. 

The other argument is that people chose for themselves to go play on a high pop server. Yeah that doesn't fly either. I have a guild of which at least 45 people wanted to try and play Blade and Soul. At least 30 of those went through the beta and bought founders packs. We carefully considered which server to play on. With no real reliable way to predict what server would become full we made a choice. The server was shortly after headstart classified as full. Our members without name reservations did not get in.

Good luck trying to coordinate 30-45 people to get on the same server. We tried 1 move but the server we moved to also became locked. So yeah awesomesauce there. How hard do you want to make it for people to play together. At least SWTOR had some sort of pre-assignment of guilds/clans so you at least had an idea if you would get into the same server.

And then there is failure regarding necessary functionalities in game. Like the lack of and AFK timer which may come soon (tm) and 'tunnels' that will allow people that crash to reconnect if they do so within X minutes. It is not like these things are new. They have been around for a very long time. 

But sure I will go back to my 15-30 minute Premium waiting cue. I guess I get to wait in the line with the red carpet. Had hoped that we would have sorted this thing since the dawn of WoW but it seems it has not been resolved. 

2000+ in the line today, so ended up buying the membership.. which is what they want. But new game, lots of people want to play and try it so give it a week or so and all those people will leave for whatever reason and try another new game etc. Although they should of known that the game would attract a lot of people, they are pushing the "pay to play in the next few mins" thing.  It's business for ya :3 

18 hours ago, spec3 said:

Only those with premium membership which was 75$ - 130$ has it from founders pack, also the membership for a month is about $30 witn nx coins, i mean no even WOW sub was as expensive as this, this is BS, they just want more money, can wait for black dessert to actually kill this game

The reason I won't get Black Desert is because it will cost in EU/NA but it is free on the asian side, and we dont even get anything special in return, its the same market etc. , essentially you are paying for something that others get for free. Why is every company trying to milk the western gaming market? I dont understand this, including NCSoft

Look at that awesome queue. What do you think NCSoft? Who will wait 2 hours for getting in to game? Noone have time for that. You ruined whole game start. Noone will stay on this game. They'll want to try this game and they'll see this f*cking queue. GG!

pROH9EA.jpg

They past 2 days I have had over 2 hour que times and just give up, I spent 150 on the founders pack and played for 3 days and now I cant even get in the game. Guess i wasted money on this game I will not play again. That is why ftp games blow donkey balls.

You have obviously never played an mmo at launch. This has been one of the smoothest launches in a very long time. There's a reason why one of the perks of being a member is premium que times. Also, learn  English if you're going to complain on the English forums

you serious ? if they wanted us to pay then they should've released it as a pay to play , if it's free to play then let it be a free to play and don't make people wait when they wanna play it. There is no reason for them to make us wait if they are so big company with many games and I bet a lot of money then this running should be easy for them , also people will pay for ingame skins why should they buy premium accounts ? only to play and not wait 3 hours in queue ? this is a dick move by ncsoft if it was their plan

This is an awesome game, and I'll gladly wait the required time to play!
This has been a flawless launch! I've experienced so many MMO-releases with even less people trying to get in, and in every single launch, the login-server or gameserver can't handle the huge traffic.

I am a proud founder of this game!

It's funny, the first time I got in (release day) I didn't even knew there was a queu, and I'm a free player. I made a toon and started playing immediatly. The second time, I had 10 minutes queu. Both times it was late night (around 2am)

Archived