Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

19 minutes ago, Ewolfa said:

Premium isnt just for the increased queue priority, it has other benefits, and like other f2p MMOs it is one of the only things that is stopping it from shutting down and making it so you cannot play blade and soul. Dont just whine because of long wait times, people will start fading away and the queues will be eventually sorted out, probably within a week to a month.

i dont know about you but i dont think there should be a premium only way to log in, they should have their login servers efficient for everyone.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reality : To sell subscriptions and priority Queue placement.

This is the lowest I've ever seen NcSoft sink in terms of game releases and trying to generate revenue.

I was apart of lineage 2 head start way back when, and nothing was ever done like this.

For North American's to be held up by fake Queues is not going to be good for the game as a whole because it has already set the stereotype/tone that this it is a money grab.

Whoever created this idea to punish potential item shop shoppers created travesty to the player base and the launch of the game and that person should be fired immediately.

1 minute ago, BaraChan said:

If this doesn't stop by the end of the week I'm gonna flip a table or something.

Just stop playing. It's all to get people to buy the overly priced monthly premium. They could easily add servers. but that would make people not be forced to buy the shit. I get it's free. That's what the cash shop is for. But having to pay extra for character slots AND pay for premium to get a queue priority when they just leave it like this is ridiculous

Lien-san posted in another queue post.He said ''  Additionally, server caps exist for a reason. If we were to simply increase the caps past a safe threshold it can cause lag, disconnects, or even the entire server to crash. ''

There's also a emergency maintenance.Hopefully,it'll fix the problem.I love blade and soul and have played to level twenty before so I don't mind waiting awhile longer.

https://twitter.com/Babbletr0n 

7 hours ago, Mysuke said:

This was posted on reddit: http://i.imgur.com/VKOusSp.gifv

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/41py9z/somethings_not_right/

No wonder the queue is so long...

OMG, that gif is so disappointing to watch. I was this close to subbing but I'm not wasting my money just to be qued behind an army of bots, even if it is faster. Has the industry learned nothing from Archeage?

So I personally waited out the 3k+ queue and my fiancee was waiting as well. Finally, our number came about 20 minutes ago and instead he gets a time out error and has to wait the damn queue all over again. I'm not even sure how worth the time this game is with the amount of bots posting making it impossible for any message or party search to be read. They're flooding chat AND the party finder. Quite a disappointment.
Also, yes, every one of those party finder messages were spam from bots. =o
dwAI4j9.png

59 minutes ago, AMEBIXPUNK said:

so bots can be on spamming chat, while real people cant play? bravo! no gms in this game as well?

Apparently so. 
That chat is moving so fast it'd be impossible for anyone to send a message.
My fiancee is still waiting in Queue as well. lol

8 hours ago, Mysuke said:

This was posted on reddit: http://i.imgur.com/VKOusSp.gifv

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/41py9z/somethings_not_right/

No wonder the queue is so long...

As usual all NCsoft games are full of nothing but bots and NCsoft never does a damn thing about it.... Im so glad i didnt pay for a founders pack because of what happened to lineage 2! I think ill just stick with Black Desert!

ncsoft really have no concerns about the wait time. in their heads it just brings in more premium members. PLEASE EVERYONE STOP BUYING PREMIUM!!! this is exactly the bs they intended and i for one will not give a dime to a company that bleeds you dry for basic services that are expected like LOGGING IN. (wtf nc)

3 minutes ago, Breakkah said:

ncsoft really have no concerns about the wait time. in their heads it just brings in more premium members. PLEASE EVERYONE STOP BUYING PREMIUM!!! this is exactly the bs they intended and i for one will not give a dime to a company that bleeds you dry for basic services that are expected like LOGGING IN. (wtf nc)

Lineage 2 was an epic crazy bot plantation

Fake queues ... my friend is inside Master Hong server and all he can says that he cant see any other players online there... just a bunch of BOT SPAMMING ADDS ... then got dced and hes now on 2000+ in non-premium queue... very DISSAPPOINTING to NCSoft... leaving this game. ENJOY your game! 

Rushed back home from school just to get into the queue... xD
And you guys are right; bots are in the game right now while real players are queuing up...ultimately ONLY bots will be left in the game if this goes on...then the game title may be changed to "Bots & Soul" just kidding

Archived