Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been sitting in this queue for 2 hours, *cricket*ing, 2 hours...

Personally, i question you with WHY THE *cricket* DIDN'T YOU ADD A DAMN AUTO KICKER. IT IS A MUST HAVE.

I'm sitting here in the *cricket*ing 4 THOUSANDS. 4 *cricket*ING THOUSANDS. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Never in my life have i sat here, wanting to play this awesome game, but i feel ashamed of my self for wanting to because i sit there for hours on end to play 5 min then for the game to get a *cricket*ing bug where i am in a dialogue box, it goes black, i cant move, exit out, anything! It is bull shit. I would love to play this game but at the rate the queues are, i may never be able to actually experience this game.

http://imgur.com/2yX9atQ

^^^ Bug, i hated it so much, i waited 2 hrs, 1min in, this shit happened....

It is so frustrating to wait so long to log in, play for twenty minutes then game crashes for some reason. Now I'm back in queue, been waiting for way too long and am kind of disappointed. I loved playing, I hope this will get fixed really soon or it'll be a huge let down! Rip my mental health, I'm going nuts, only got to #1017 in queue x.x

For 3 days I had the game crashing on me- reported bug, got 'help' and they still don't know why or what caused the crashes- but now I can't even play!

Maybe would should all put in tickets about how we can't even play....

In order to fix it you need to relog ! I was in the 2,000's for Premium Member but after relogging, the number was a lot shorter. Please make sure you do this. 

Also a cheaper price for the Student bundle is on the website at 399 Coins for the US server https://shop.bladeandsoul.com/signature/list?lang=en-US . It's 5.00 for 7days 

Please go there and purchase it instead! 

The glitch happens if you purchase the bundle while on the login screen. 

Also if you are a premium member and no queue is shown, I'd reccomend you relog as well. 

1 hour ago, Alinea said:

Hey guys, they took our money to get in the closed beta, you would think they could of used that to atleast not make QUEUE times to not be a nightmare, but no worries they have that fixed with premium just spend some extra bucks lel.

1 hour ago, KeiKlash said:

This happens pretty much every opening release, but should it happen?

Also, instead of banning bots/expanding servers they prefer to use the chance to make money.

Premium isnt just for the increased queue priority, it has other benefits, and like other f2p MMOs it is one of the only things that is stopping it from shutting down and making it so you cannot play blade and soul. Dont just whine because of long wait times, people will start fading away and the queues will be eventually sorted out, probably within a week to a month.

1 minute ago, Ewolfa said:

Premium isnt just for the increased queue priority, it has other benefits, and like other f2p MMOs it is one of the only things that is stopping it from shutting down and making it so you cannot play blade and soul. Dont just whine because of long wait times, people will start fading away and the queues will be eventually sorted out, probably within a week to a month.

Should there be a need for them to sell priority to enter to the game? you dont just evade answering my original question, you make it look ok, something ppl should not complain about, lets not become bitches of those who try to make a quick buck out of a situation that could've been avoided, specially knowing how many people would enter the game on day 1.

I waited at least 4 hours on Old Man server.Left the queue made another character on Mushin and it's going to be another 4hours +.I'll just try once a day until the hype goes down.Also, i agree on the afk kick.One hour inactivity or so and kicked would be great. From reading other threads even in the early access premium members where waiting for hours.I feel sorry for those who paid like 125$ for the biggest pack and still were waiting for hours as they said.I wonder how big their server are.Fewer bigger might be better than small and numerous. On the other end, so many were impatiently waiting for this game for years, me included.So if there is about 4k in queue for each server its sums at around 40 000 and more coming in every minutes plus those already on the servers and many more to come. That is a pretty big amount coming in at once.

Kungfu waiting simulator 2016. 5/7 stars, perfect score, would log in again.

Come on NCSoft, the hype for this game has been happening for far too long for you guys to have executed this so poorly. Now, if you could, please re-open Exteel so I can enjoy that while I wait for this, anyone remember that game? It was amazing I tell you!!! Back in my day, we had to stand INSIDE the bases to capture them.

Could be worse, you could be playing DMV Online.

Imagine, you wait 5 hours to get in game and when you finally get in, you're prompted to provide additional forms of ID. When you're found lacking said forms, you're sent back to the back of the Que.

Game of the year material right there!

Archived