Dreadtide Arena ...

Drakeos99

Just stay calm and let your pet tank him while you do as much damage as possible.

Simply call the pet back when he does flowers and stay out of his AoE range, if he switch aggro use dandalion and Q again so pet get aggro back.

Well he is easy... I went there with my 42 FM and i kinda Recked him first try he only took me 1 heart.Its the way you use your skills. The boss is easy if you know how to play.And i realyyy didnt expected a Summoner to complain about this boss.Try make pet take agro or just go full burst and use the dandelion right .As summoner you can actualy defend agaisnt those combos easier than FM..

First learned him with destroyer during CBT.  After launch, killed him at 41 and used every heart. I've fought him enough times now that I don't lose any hearts as 45.  Plus that uniform...so sexy.   I got my first kill (CBT) on youtube, and revisit after I changed a few things.

He's okay, since he eats in most of the CC skill like normal mob and it means that you can CC spam him down.

He has serveral hard-hitting skills needs to be aware of.

The most deadly one is a stun and followed by a series of attacks which will sweep away a whole bar of your HP most likely...however that skill has an area indicator and it's melee. As a KFM I usually use my Q/E to resist the first stun and then follow a triggered RMB to stun him back. I'm not so sure if a summoner can do resists like a KFM but you definitely should pop a CC to interrupt that skill.

The 2nd skill needs to be aware of is his freezing circle. Before he does that skill he yells and makes ninja getsu gestures and some mists pops out near him. After his cast, a pretty large freezing circle will just freeze anything inside the area. The hit itself is not deadly but it will prevent you from moving unless you use any ability that breaks freezing, and 5 more small freezing circles will continuesly emit under the feet of the boss for the next 5 secs meanwhile the boss will still cast other dmg skills which pretty much means you're **cked. The counter to this skill is pretty easy, just run away and keep distance from the boss if you see he's casting the skill and wait for the 5 small circles to run out. Note that the boss will do Iron Shoulder if he catches you in mid-close range so a counter ability is suggested if he gets near you at the end.

once you get familiar with his 2 deadly abilities you should be doing ok with him. Do aware that the boss is actually a mix of KFM and FM so his every 3rd attack will FREEZE YOU!

At the last, if you really having problems defeating the boss, don't worry about doing it. He only drops a necklace besides the soulshield and that necklace is buyable from the trader in the same dungeon for 100 tokens dropped from the fishman mobs....and, the necklace is prob no better use than a offering to your accessory...

Hope these helps :)

P.S. I have no idea if that would be a bug or not. I have engaged in many times that he did his freezing circle ability while being knocked down and rided by my Grapple...so no warning shout, no animation and suddenly a freezing circle appears....and boom boom I am frozen and kuang kuang I'm dead. I was really raged but that just happened, many times.

Problem is in ur end. This and every other place is nerfed to ground long time ago in korea and we got that patch in here now. If you're unable to beat easy content then you should think how to improve urself and what are you doing wrong instead of this kind of forum post

I am currently at 165 runs on this, I am not even kidding. I dont know what it is, either people are lying that they got it on their 5th or 10th run but this  rng is reaching retarded levels of insanity. (been farming since 22. january doing 20 runs a day) Still no costume.

I begin to think that my account is somehow broken

That jerk drops a costume?  Hmmm....maybe I should go back and pay him a visit.  See how he fairs against my PvP spec.  I hadn't run into an NPC yet who was as nasty as this guy.  Take advantage of the dragonsblood and keep him disabled.

7 hours ago, Akisatu said:

I am currently at 165 runs on this, I am not even kidding. I dont know what it is, either people are lying that they got it on their 5th or 10th run but this  rng is reaching retarded levels of insanity. (been farming since 22. january doing 20 runs a day) Still no costume.

I begin to think that my account is somehow broken

You're just unlucky. I stopped looking at the amount of runs and put on some music and just killed things and right after that (like 4 runs when I made up my mind and I was around run 9 so 13 in total), I got the drop lol.

On 1/31/2016 at 2:26 AM, Enamour said:

You're just unlucky. I stopped looking at the amount of runs and put on some music and just killed things and right after that (like 4 runs when I made up my mind and I was around run 9 so 13 in total), I got the drop lol.

I finally got the costume, in total it took me 171 runs. Never going back into that dungeon again... well, maybe 1 more time just for the sake of beating up naksun while wearing it.

Whether it takes many or few runs to get the costume is complete RNG. I run this dungeon everyday and have collected well over 1000 tags but still haven't seen a costume. The bonus of this dungeon is that it's good practice for PvP, learning to counter an opponent's CC and such (and for the other KFMs out there, he's great to practice your stun-lock 3rf combos on).

As a level 45 KFM I am now able to kill Naksun without losing any hp, given I execute my combo properly. I only wish the stupid lady would talk faster so it wouldn't be so much downtime.

5 hours ago, Akisatu said:

I finally got the costume, in total it took me 171 runs. Never going back into that dungeon again... well, maybe 1 more time just for the sake of beating up naksun while wearing it.

Damn 171 runs. Hope it won't be as bad when I get my Forcemaster up to start farming it lol.

Archived